Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: looking for new RT Valves (E-Mag / X Valve / E-Max Valve) + lvl 10 bolt

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    135

    looking for new RT Valves (E-Mag / X Valve / E-Max Valve) + lvl 10 bolt

    I am (by now quite desperately) looking for two new (or good as new and in perfect shape) RT Valve (E-Mag / X Valve / E-Max Valve). They should ideally come complete with lvl 10 bolts.
    I'm located in Germany, the usual suspects such as the AGD store itself and Tuna are (unfortunately) not an option, since according to their site/onlineshop they don't ship to Germany. Also, there is no importer for AGD in Germany and the used market for such valves (and AGD items in general) is quite dried up...
    I don't care much about the color (black would be preffered though)
    Would be great if anyone here could help me or set me up!
    Thanks in advance for any help!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Carlisle, PA
    Posts
    182
    Quote Originally Posted by flampaint View Post
    I am (by now quite desperately) looking for two new (or good as new and in perfect shape) RT Valve (E-Mag / X Valve / E-Max Valve). They should ideally come complete with lvl 10 bolts.
    I'm located in Germany, the usual suspects such as the AGD store itself and Tuna are (unfortunately) not an option, since according to their site/onlineshop they don't ship to Germany. Also, there is no importer for AGD in Germany and the used market for such valves (and AGD items in general) is quite dried up...
    I don't care much about the color (black would be preffered though)
    Would be great if anyone here could help me or set me up!
    Thanks in advance for any help!
    Im sure someone would be willing to third party it for you. It will cost a little bit more for the double shipping but it is an option.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    135
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkApollo View Post
    Im sure someone would be willing to third party it for you. It will cost a little bit more for the double shipping but it is an option.
    that sounds good. If noone wants to sell their valve+bolt it'd be great if someone would be up for doing that. I'd obviously also pay a fee for the service of ordering and then sending on to me...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    southern IL
    Posts
    1,887
    I shipped to Finland a few weeks ago for laku. Germany can't be any worse. Push come to shove IDC to ship it as long as you cover the expense.

    Also. If you do end up going new. Hit tuna up in pm. He might be willing to ship even if its marked no. Never hurts to ask.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    135
    Quote Originally Posted by blackdeath1k View Post
    I shipped to Finland a few weeks ago for laku. Germany can't be any worse. Push come to shove IDC to ship it as long as you cover the expense.

    Also. If you do end up going new. Hit tuna up in pm. He might be willing to ship even if its marked no. Never hurts to ask.
    I should be set up and ready to go pretty soon. (Tuna helped me out)
    Thanks for the advice!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    616
    For future endevors, how far are you from military base? Bases are considered part of there "visiting" country... ie no crazy shipping. Just a thought, maybe make a friend online/field you play at that is US military.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •