Thread: New ULE Bodies? How'd we all miss this?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
    Thanks for taking your time to come here and post.

I asked a question over on MCB regarding if these bodies have the steel ring and c clip inside to protect them from the spring and bolt that all of the agd aluminum bodies have.
    Post 21 on MCB facepalm

Quote Originally Posted by GHPBwoman View Post
    The bodies include a stainless steel spring buffer and stainless steel front frame screw lug.

Quote Originally Posted by Beemer View Post
    Post 21 on MCB facepalm
    That was posted after the question was ask twice.

I'm semi interested but price will have to be low enough for me to forget buying ule.I think new ule is 140$ so for me to bite I'm thinking 85 to 95$ on a new body .I would need more input from folks like Luke or Xmt for their final thoughts on this product if they say good price and quality I would help support the product.:-) we all know that those 2 know their stuff :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Beemer View Post
    Post 21 on MCB facepalm
    Thanks. I did not see it

All in all we have to say this is kind of exciting for the AO community. What other marker that is 20+ years old has new products being developed for it like an automag? Any addition to the longevity of this amazing marker that we have created this community around is an asset in my books. If you get down to the brass tax of things then yes the price, quality and design all play a huge part in the success of this product. Just want to be the cheerleader for GearHeadz for going out on a limb and creating something that will eventually add to our community in one way or another. Just like Luke, Rogue, XMT, Doc, Rainman, and so many other great machinist and fabricators have done for us over the years.

So good on you GearHeadz for making a new automag body. Can't wait to see it available for purchase.

Crystal thank you for joining our forum of automag enthusiast. We can be a rough crowd sometimes, but we appreciate what you guys are doing. Also you were very helpful when I bought some of your Empire Spring Feed adapters a few months ago. So thank you.
    Last edited by Sk8ermog; 12-16-2013 at 09:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
    Thanks for taking your time to come here and post.

I asked a question over on MCB regarding if these bodies have the steel ring and c clip inside to protect them from the spring and bolt that all of the agd aluminum bodies have.
    As noted above, yes. Sorry that I haven't been on to answer your question directly, but glad you got the answer anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Frizzle Fry View Post
    Can you say that it will be under $100 for the more expensive of the two models?
    I can't say exactly until it is officially announced since as in all things the pricing isn't set in stone until it's posted for sale. But, we are keeping that general region of amounts of monies in mind, while still being able to pay production costs and keep the lights on.

And thank you for the warm note, Sk8ermog. We are players, not just business owners, and I don't play around when I tell people that Keith and I will not produce & put our name on a product that we wouldn't play with ourselves. Most of our product development comes out of demand in our local scene where pump, classic Cockers and Mags are seeing a huge revival. I'd have to count, but I'm pretty sure we have more classics hanging on the sale wall in our showroom than we have new out of the box markers right now. We love seeing the old markers coming back onto the field, and are happy to be among a growing community of players and companies who are active in supporting those platforms.

I know our products aren't going to be a perfect fit for everyone, and that's ok. I only ask anyone who doesn't support us to find a company whose products, services and staff you can get behind - and give them your money. We work with and are constantly inspired by companies and players all over the paintball industry, and all those other little mom 'n pop shops need to keep afloat as well so that we can continue to be challenged and encouraged by them.

Any chance you will be at Living Legends this year?

Will there be pricing with or without feedneck? Can we get more pictures of the body, around the weld on the neck?

I am excited to see new products and I can see myself picking one up. Any hints on other mag products you guys are coming out with?