Thread: RARE Shocktech ULE rail and matching shocketch asa

RARE Shocktech ULE rail and matching shocketch asa

This is a very rare shocktech emag/automag rail and matching ASA.
    I brought this with the intention of building a full ULE shocktech mag, but never got around to it.

Excellent condition 100 obo shipped & Paypall'd

Name:  IMAG3911_1_zpscc63b9fc.jpg
Views: 227
Size:  16.4 KB
    Name:  IMAG3917_1_zpsa9b071f7.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  12.2 KB
    Name:  IMAG3915_zps7ac43679.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  10.7 KB

GAH! This is twice I've seen this up now. . . just can't pull the trigger myself.

(most likely aimed at KNM or Bunny): If you want to pick up the resto project, here is the thread I found previous about these two parts when the original was still complete, dug out of a PM I sent to Bunny a while back:

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3505763

Call this a bump for a prime resto project if anyone's up for one!

Thanks for the link!
    From what I was told this rail is from an very limited run of rails that shocktech made when they were putting together their sfl e-mag, they went a different direction and used the rail-less body style... Its a nice piece of mag history, and a very nice super light rail.

This is pretty cool. I didn't know the SFLs started out this way.

I was owner #3 (the seller is #4, the first owner after da man himself was a member here) and I can say for sure it is the LIGHTEST EMAG RAIL I HAVE ENCOUNTERED*

A steal at $100! ...and I believe I still have those lowers, which were very similar to what came on the Xmag and later emags.

*I weighed all of my rails, and asked people to weigh almost everything that's been available...
    Last edited by Frizzle Fry; 12-16-2013 at 12:44 AM.

Would you consider selling the lowers if someone were to buy the above parts?

Quote Originally Posted by Frizzle Fry View Post
    I was owner #3 (the seller is #4, the first owner after da man himself was a member here) and I can say for sure it is the LIGHTEST EMAG RAIL I HAVE ENCOUNTERED*

A steal at $100! ...and I believe I still have those lowers, which were very similar to what came on the Xmag and later emags.

*I weighed all of my rails, and asked people to weigh almost everything that's been available...

Thanks for the bump!

I saw a shocktech valve go up for sale not too long ago, I took a stab at it but someone offered more and I let it slip through my fingers. If I would have landed that I would have re-built the ule e-shockmag, but it wasnt in the cards for me.

Someone with mag madness will put this rail to good use and it will end up as MOTM, those lowers are very nice..love the shock blue!

sold to smilestyler!