Thread: The Rest Of The Story

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Exclamation The Rest Of The Story

http://americangunfacts.com

The "rest of the story" no ones reporting.

BlahBlah

Go Georgia

Quote Originally Posted by BTAutoMag View Post
    Go Georgia
    I'm actually from Kennesaw GA. I can attest to the super low crime rate. The law is also not actively enforced, but knowing that someone 'should' have one ,has kept crime rather low. Also, our neighboring town of Acworth has a law on the books that a homeowner must own a rake. Incidentally, its pretty much a haven for meth...so there you have it. If your neighbor has a rake, they are possibly meth heads.

Quote Originally Posted by Eon_Blue View Post
    I'm actually from Kennesaw GA. I can attest to the super low crime rate. The law is also not actively enforced, but knowing that someone 'should' have one ,has kept crime rather low. Also, our neighboring town of Acworth has a law on the books that a homeowner must own a rake. Incidentally, its pretty much a haven for meth...so there you have it. If your neighbor has a rake, they are possibly meth heads.
    Fantastic first post, sir!

what they don't tell is that Switzerland has possibly the craziest and most strict gun laws, despite huge gun ownership. gun ownership is by permit. conceal and carry is done on a specific needs basis (ie, you must pose evidence of a specific threat to justify it.) ammunition must be kept track of and counted by authorities to insure it was not illegally fired. ammunition is extremely hard and expensive to acquire, and as i said, must be kept track of down to the single bullet.

you should read up on it, contrary to the wet dream of the 2nd amendment fundamentalist, Switzerland is a perfect example of good gun control.
    "because every vengeful cop with a lesbian daughter, is having a bad day, and looking for someone to blame"

Yea, I feel like banging my head against the desk every time I hear the switzerland arguement.

I almost feel as if they ban open carry in every state and just allow concealed cary with a permit we'd be better off. Open carry just seems to cause issues between civillans and cops 90% of the time, if someone walks around with a gun strapped to their back it's only a matter of time before the cops are called. I'm 100% for having guns, I have 6 or 7 myself, just think open carry causes more problems than it fixes......and the "because I can" is getting old.

Quote Originally Posted by cockerpunk View Post
    what they don't tell is that Switzerland has possibly the craziest and most strict gun laws, despite huge gun ownership. gun ownership is by permit. conceal and carry is done on a specific needs basis (ie, you must pose evidence of a specific threat to justify it.) ammunition must be kept track of and counted by authorities to insure it was not illegally fired. ammunition is extremely hard and expensive to acquire, and as i said, must be kept track of down to the single bullet.

you should read up on it, contrary to the wet dream of the 2nd amendment fundamentalist, Switzerland is a perfect example of good gun control.
    I think you will find or already know that people do not want to consider things that are contrary to what they believe.

Quote Originally Posted by cockerpunk View Post

Yes...but switzerland is the exception to the rule. NOT the norm.