Thread: Barrel adaptors, another option.

Barrel adaptors, another option.

I have searched the web looking for twistlock barrel adaptors and it is near impossible to find. So here is a possible option. What if a machinist can take a pre existing twistlock barrel, cut it down past the detents to bore and thread it to fit other barrel threads? I know there are people out there that have barrel boring to accept Freak inserts. If someone would take this on (Lukescustoms, hint hint) or someone capable, then we can order the modification to the barrels we already have.
    I have quite a few old Angel threaded barrels and have sold off all my LCDs and G7's but I still have those barrels lying around. I only have 2 twistlock barrels that I would send in for modification to accept these.
    It's a better option to have more than just autococker threaded adaptors and not having to wait till someone just makes adaptors. Ton's of twistlocks already out there that can be modified to order.

There already are people doing this. Check MCB air smith section, I think there are some there.

Doc does runs pretty regularly, once or twice a year. If enough people PM him, he does another run, it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Frizzle Fry View Post
    Doc does runs pretty regularly, once or twice a year. If enough people PM him, he does another run, it seems.
    Doc Nickel, the guy... I mean, polar bear, who draws The Whiteboard semi-paintball related webcomic.
    http://the-whiteboard.com/

Looks like they're sold out right now: http://docsshop.storenvy.com/collect...barrel-adapter

What I'm looking for is a custom job so that I can use my old Angel threaded barrels. I'm sure there are a lot of people that have barrels other than Autococker that they would like to use and this would give them an option rather then selling them all and starting over. I know quite a few people that do not have Autococker threaded barrels and to buy one of Doc's would mean having to start over collecting more.

Contact doc. See what he word charge to do an adapted r with the threading of your choice.

Super Stanchy would probably be willing to do such a thing, but he seems to be backed up right now. Luke doesn't seem to get into the barrel end of things.

xmt does the twist lock treading

Don' ask questions. It is considered "trolling" in some locations.
    Best solution for old angel barrels. They work wonderful. I bet I own 20 old angel barrels with these adapters. Switch to ule bodies/cocker threads. twist lock barrels are a pita

http://www.pblegion.com/showthread.php?t=5323