Thread: EMAG with ULE & X-Valve; LNIB EGO 11 ; Black RT Classic with L10

EMAG with ULE & X-Valve; LNIB EGO 11 ; Black RT Classic with L10

Howdy all, its been quite a long time.

I haven't played in over a year and don't foresee myself getting back in to it enough to justify holding on to three guns.

I am not interested in trades, any price negotiated on is including paypal fees, and ground shipping with tracking. Expedited shipping/insurance will be extra, but not a problem.

EMAG: $525 OBO
    Condition:
    Shoots great, just went through the whole gun, oiled her up, recharged the battery, good to go.

Cosmetically, this gun has seen time on the field, wear on the bottom of the battery pack that sort of thing, and the previous owner clearly did not have the right tools when he put the new trigger in (Pictured). In addition the collar on the feedneck is cracked (Pictured), it still holds a hopper, but I'd recommend either buying a new one or replacing the collar.

Comes with:
    XMOD 1.8
    Battery was replaced with 1000mAh NiMH pack (with tenergy smart charger)
    XValve w/ L10
    Blade trigger

Last edited by FutureMagOwner; 01-06-2014 at 05:52 PM.

Let's get some offers coming guys! Would like to sell the EMAG to a good home with an AO'er!

Lift this up, hopefully there's someone out there with some holiday money that'd be interested?

Bumping this up again, new price, took the EGO and RT off the table to focus on getting this one out the door. $525 takes it, crashed my truck Friday and would like to offset my deductible.

Interested.. but it's one beat up mag for 525.. how low you willing to come down

525 to much for a emag with milled battery pack, blade trigger, xmod, ule body, new battery and charger? It's not perfect but for what you get its not priced perfect either. Hold in there man just a bad selling time as a lot of emags and emag lowers on sale at.

Quote Originally Posted by Syko89 View Post
    525 to much for a emag with milled battery pack, blade trigger, xmod, ule body, new battery and charger? It's not perfect but for what you get its not priced perfect either. Hold in there man just a bad selling time as a lot of emags and emag lowers on sale at.
    bad time to sell anything.. I got a ANS X5 E2 Cocker i can't even sell

I don't want to go lower than 525, the marring around the trigger pin is not that bad in person. I put the picture in because I want to be upfront about it, but when you look at the picture of the whole gun you can see it's not a beat up mag. If someone wanted to anodize it, that'd polish right out and it'd be a very solid show piece again. And it is in great mechanical condition, perfect for a workhorse IMO

Bumping up, lets get some offers coming in guys! I'd like to get this sold this weekend and out the door monday if possible. Towards that end, $575 takes it with Kaner kit; 500 flat for the gun

pmed

Still avail?

Indeed it is!

alright let me look at fund availability and ill PM you tonight

Sounds good, look forward to hearing from you. Also, I found out from a PBNation member that CCM has a lifetime warranty on their feednecks, so if I can't get it sorted out before someone would like to make a deal it shouldn't be a problem to get a new one!

Sale Pending FYI, thanks all for the interest!

and............. sold! Thanks for the interest everyone!