Thread: Breda-M37-8mm-Machine-Gun (Automag?)

Unhappy Breda-M37-8mm-Machine-Gun (Automag?)

Pretty sure it's a Automag inside with warp body and Q loader... wow look at the price!!!

http://www.amazon.com/Breda-M37-8mm-...d_sim_sbs_sg_1

its probably a real gun, they just put the qloader on it to fool the site manager. lol

Quote Originally Posted by knownothingmags View Post
    its probably a real gun, they just put the qloader on it to fool the site manager. lol
    LOL.. I just was reading the dec...Features: 1. Replica over 50 long. Complete gun weighs over 30 pounds! 2. Comes with custom electronic trigger that can fire in semi-auto 3 shot burst and full auto modes. 3. Comes with Smart Parts All-American barrel. 4. Comes with Q-Loader automatic paintball feed system. Comes with two Q pods and pod loader hopper. 5. The replica is constructed using a brand-new Airgun Designs Automag RT Pro paintgun. 6. Automag RT Pro includes x-valve level 10 anti-chop bolt and ultra-light trigger pull kit

Quote Originally Posted by knownothingmags View Post
    There was a shoot out in my city a while back with some bikers. According to the news, the gun slinger painted the tips of there guns orange!

MOTY3
    I love the 2nd review...so after spending 4 g's on this they painted it blue,covered it with duct tape and put a wooden trigger on it WTH.

as I stood in the field of battle, brand new 4,500$ replica mchine gun setup in front of me, I looked over the clearing and saw the infantry start to march slowly accross pouring fire into the woods surrounding me. it seems like it happened in slow motion... almost beautiful, yet very wrong. the cries of my team rang out "I'm out of paint!" "MEDIC!" "I need a microfiber!" I looked down at my gun and with grim determination pushed the button on the back and with evil intent unloaded on the other team... for 3 seconds before I had to switch q-pods, then pushed the button again and thought "why did they only include 2?"

I wonder if they all include pewter X-valves?

so how are they able to get 3burst shot and full auto?

electric trigger

I'm almost tempted to build something similar for LL7....

I'll help in any way I can

especially if we are mounting it on RUHK's tank

Quote Originally Posted by Flatliner333 View Post
    I love the 2nd review...so after spending 4 g's on this they painted it blue,covered it with duct tape and put a wooden trigger on it WTH.
    I read that too and think someone was screwing around. I wonder how many of these they are truly sold? While cool, I cannot imagine anyone except a super noob shelling out $4k+ for something like this.

LOL ... would be much cooler to have a modified amo box hooked up to a warp feed or something but not a Q loader.

LOL.. that lame strike loader.

Quote Originally Posted by OPBN View Post
    I read that too and think someone was screwing around. I wonder how many of these they are truly sold? While cool, I cannot imagine anyone except a super noob shelling out $4k+ for something like this.
    and purchased looks like a nice addition to the wall.

Looks like Rap4 uses Automags in 2-3 of their guns.
    http://www.rap4.com/store/paintball/...omag&x=25&y=12