Thread: Forum Problems

Question Forum Problems

Hi, just registered . . finally
    I have problems with the forum, Paintball Talk and Tech Forum just don't load. Is there a problem with firefox or anything else that I should be aware of? Also I couldn't load the forum at all for weeks but I see that it's been active. I have no problems with any other forum or website. Hope someone can shed some light.

We've had traffic in both of those forums just about every day for the past several weeks. Not sure what your issue is. Can you try a different browser?

Tried different servers, didn't work. I'm using a different proxy server now and it's fine. Are you blocking users from other countries?
    I tried to send a mail to webmaster@automags.org, it bounced. That's surreal, lol. Is there an admin that would be so kind to look into this please.

Quote Originally Posted by lansky85 View Post
    Tried different servers, didn't work. I'm using a different proxy server now and it's fine. Are you blocking users from other countries?
    I tried to send a mail to webmaster@automags.org, it bounced. That's surreal, lol. Is there an admin that would be so kind to look into this please.
    You're talking to one. And we're not blocking any countries. So far as I can tell, you're the ONLY person that's having issues. Now, is there any reason why you're using a proxy server?

The reason is that I cannot connect at all without one. This what my screen shows me when I try:

<div id="ed_netInterrupt">&netInterrupt.longDesc;</div>

I've got no clue what that means.

What about your e-mail address, is it good? My mails bounced.
    As I said I have no problems with any other site whatsoever. I'm really confused.

At least it works over a proxy . .

Quote Originally Posted by lansky85 View Post
    The reason is that I cannot connect at all without one. This what my screen shows me when I try:

<div id="ed_netInterrupt">&netInterrupt.longDesc;</div>

I've got no clue what that means.

What about your e-mail address, is it good? My mails bounced.
    As I said I have no problems with any other site whatsoever. I'm really confused.

At least it works over a proxy . .
    That webmaster email address is OOOOOOLD.

As for the firefox issue:

http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/940974

If that doesn't work, try using Chrome or IE.

Welcome to AO! Sorry it was a PITA to sign up. I went ahead and changed the "Contact Us" e-mail address so a moderator from the site will be able to assist anyone else who may have issues signing up. I'm not too sure about the proxy issue, but if you cannot see any of the top banner pictures, you may want to add an exemption for AO if you use an ad blocker...