Thread: Ninja mobile fill station on a mag

Ninja mobile fill station on a mag

I was wondering what would happen if I put a ninja mobile fill station tank on my mag what would happen. I'm really hoping that complete destruction to other people and not my mag would happen. The tank outputs 3000 psi and the link is right here http://www.hustlepaintball.com/Ninja...mobile-filling THANKS

You'll more then likely blow the seals. I have two 2k ninja regs and at the end of the day (sometimes mid day), I'm having to change out the reg pin oring every time. I would say a 3k would def just blow them out and or keep the marker from cycling. I have slight issues with cycling at 2k. I've messed with on\off pin sizes and I've had minimal success. It will work at 2k but will tear up the orings and lockup every once in a while. They will cycle fantastically at 1500 psi. Ive tweaked my geddon reg to hit about 1800psi but I start running into issues again after 1750 psi. Get a SHP ninja reg, its all you really need.

I wonder how many times you'd be able to fill a 13/3000 tank from a 90/4500?

But back to the question, Ando is right. I have an Inline Max Flo set to 1300 psi output and it's just perfect. No need for more.

Don' ask questions. It is considered "trolling" in some locations.
    you can put 3k on a mag. There is a video of zak shooting his rt off a scuba. I have done the same. It never destroyed orings in my mag, but I would assume that it is not great for the reg piston springs. The trigger pull becomes harder, but easier to rt.

At 3k input your reg piston safety should be venting out the back..

Quote Originally Posted by mpsd View Post
    I wonder how many times you'd be able to fill a 13/3000 tank from a 90/4500?
    About 3 times

Quote Originally Posted by splat15k View Post
    About 3 times
    Yup! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaEQF_XXG9o

so my plan to use my sucba hooked to my mag via remote is a bad idea? I cant fill over 1k so that was the plan... how can one get over 1k reasonably?

Quote Originally Posted by sQuidvision View Post
    Thanks. Way too expensive for just that, in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by mpsd View Post
    Thanks. Way too expensive for just that, in my opinion.
    Agreed

Here's a video I had done when I was tuning Maghog's Magnetic Enhancer Trigger. This was a 2 piece trigger that was meant to be used on Emags to achieve full auto at high rates of fire solely in E Mode. In E Mode there is no RT effect just the Hall sensor being triggered. As we all know testing and tuning a Mag eats up quite a bit of air and all I seemed to get done doing was filling tanks. I hooked a remote hose to my fill station and then attached it to the bottles fill nipple. The air was still regulated thru the tank but I have an adjustable reg set around 1200. Essentially this setup gave me a much larger volume of air and I was able to keep the output pressure above 1200 psi for a much longer time. Enough rambling already:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWmfxU5ZDbY

Quote Originally Posted by RT Lover View Post
    so my plan to use my sucba hooked to my mag via remote is a bad idea? I cant fill over 1k so that was the plan... how can one get over 1k reasonably?
    bump

Quote Originally Posted by MANN View Post
    you can put 3k on a mag. There is a video of zak shooting his rt off a scuba. I have done the same. It never destroyed orings in my mag, but I would assume that it is not great for the reg piston springs. The trigger pull becomes harder, but easier to rt.
    Was the tank at 3k? From what I remember, I thought he only had around 2k in the tank.