Thread: My new gun stand

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

My new gun stand

Pote (on Inception) helped me a little and I build it based on some measurements he sent me from one Tippmann made a long time ago. Unlike his, mine adjusts for guns that have different heights and also breaks down to fit in your gear bag.

Even holds it without a tank unlike other stands

ok... not quite

that's one of the better stands that i've seen. i personally don't like the PVC one, as they look well cheap... i may take some flak for it, but that's what i think. i just need to put my ideas for one to a working model.

Pvc? yes they are cheap! I built a stand for a ten man team(one big stand for all the guns) for less then $25.
    BT's is nice, the only question I have(and it may not be an issue since I see alot of stands do it) is what about all the weight of the gun and tank being supported by the barrel?
    I took the road least traveled...now where the hell am I ?

hell yeah! it looks great man! like runamok i always wonder about barrel supporting all tha weight of tha marker and now on yours the marker and tha tank??? tha PVC stands I've made can hold tha Marker with or w/o tha tank as well.

yeah the PVC stands may be cheap…but so are paintballers..haha! just kidding man!

hey Nobody i hope ya don't catch any flak for saying wat ya think…if you do show whoever gives ya any flak your middle finger nail cuticle…if ya kno wat i mean…haha! lets see your marker stand idea.

Weight is on the tank. Stand is just holding it straight

I like this design. There shouldn't be much tension on the barrel other than some sideways rotation due to the weight of the gun body and hopper. The weight of the tank will offset that rotational pull. Therefore the only pull will be the force of the gun trying to fall sideways, which isn't much force at all.
    Except for the Automag in front, its usually the man behind the equipment that counts.