WGP Karnivor STO

Planet Eclipse GSL

Tiberius 8.1

DLX Luxe 2.0 OLED

Empire Axe Pro PDD - Sold
    Last edited by goin5150; 03-20-2016 at 03:37 PM. Reason: update pics

Sweet collection.
    I love the Karta and the Phoenix.

A little history of my E-Mag from 2003 to 2014...

In early 2003 I purchased a bone stock E-Mag... First thing I did was put a System X drop forward on it and slapped on a revy. Here is how she looked when I brought her home...

Now like a lot of people I just can't leave anything alone. I decided that I wanted to upgrade her so I purchased a warp left ULE warp left body, Warp Feed and Halo loader. I also traded in my E-mag valve for a new x valve, and had my stock rail ULE milled and notched for the new warp left body...

A couple years go by and I find a nice Karta body and rail I just had to have... so the mod bug bit me again and my E-mag once again was transformed...

After playing for a short time with the Karta body I decided to go back to the Warp Feed set up just because I missed it, and I had a plan for the Karta Body... voila my Karta Mech Mag was born... (see above). But like all things I get my hands on I decided to let the mod bug bite me again and I picked up a Phoenix body. Off came the Warp Feed set up and I slapped on the Phoenix body and rail...

For the last couple years I switched between the Warp Feed set up and the Phoenix Body and Rail. About a year ago I sent the grip frame and battery pack to Luke's Customs and had had him do the works on it. When it came back from Luke's Customs I knew I had to have it re-anodized... but I decided to do something different I had the ano stripped off the entire marker and had all the parts polished...

Last December the Mod bug bit me again... and hopefully for the last time on my poor old E-mag. I contacted Stephen at Caustic Customs and shot some ideas his way for how I would like to have my E-mag anodized.... After a couple weeks of talking I decided to pull the trigger and sent it off for hopefully the last upgrade of it's life... Here is how she turned out...

Now I know it is hard to see but the background of the gun is a matte purple/black finish while the foreground is a polished orange/clear splash... My crappy photography skills have yet to capture the way the light hits her.

And yes she is still my primary

goin5150: I really enjoyed the story about the e-mag upgrade over time. I went ahead and added it to the AO Archives under the "build threads" section

Beautiful marker.

Wow, great marker collection. Soooooo if the Phoenix is your primary, does that mean you wouldnt mind sending that gorgeous xmag my way to play with for the next 20-30 years??

Have 3 projects I am working on in various phases...

1st off

Or

Was going to make it a light weight pump, now might just make it a mech like my Karta Mag... Still on the fence.

2nd

AO Army Mag. Thinking up an anodizing scheme at the moment, planning on using Luke's cheater when it is out.

3rd
    Another e-mag, but this time with a theme (special one for a close friend of mine)... Pics are on my cell, and still up in the air on which body I am going to use. I will post pics when I get them.
    Last edited by goin5150; 03-06-2015 at 06:32 PM.

That ano is awesome. I love how it fades to black right around the valve. Makes it blend in perfectly.
    Feedback
    God is good