Thread: Gun Bags

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Gun Bags

I figure its about time to start investing in a couple good gun bags for the mags, any rec's?

I like the reds neoprene zipper bags

Laptop sleeves

Plano large or 4 gun pistol cases. they can be locked, hard cover, stackable, carrying handled. have about 5 of them for most of my guns, i think i need like 4 more(i have a lot of guns). i can fit 4 B2Ks in a case. its a little tight, but i can get them in. anything longer like a full bodied cocker or LED Angel, its one gun per level or you can just put 2 in with no problems.

4 pistol Plano case

dicks had them for $25 over Christmas, so they aren't too pricey. i also don't try for the cheaper alternatives. why skimp on protecting your precious guns on a soft cloth. if you drop them, you can still have damage. with a hard case, you can toss it around and not worry.

Eclipse marker bags. Lot of protection for the price.
    http://www.discountpaintball.com/Gear-Bags_c_298.html
    BEZERKERS
    ALL MAG SHOOTING TEAM

I have a plano 1819... great case for cheap. holds all your gear

Depends on what you want them for - storage at home or carrying to the field? Personally I leave the vast majority of my equipment (spare guns, loaders, masks and most tools/spares) in a big Eclipse roller in the car and use a laptop rucksack that I got for free at a conference to just take what I need to play into the safezone. Means I don't have to worry about anyone 'borrowing' something when I'm out playing, as the most they'll get is a couple of hex keys a small pot of lube and some tissue.

At home the guns sit on the wall.