Thread: Gun Bags

Gun Bags

I figure its about time to start investing in a couple good gun bags for the mags, any rec's?

I like the reds neoprene zipper bags

Laptop sleeves

Plano large or 4 gun pistol cases. they can be locked, hard cover, stackable, carrying handled. have about 5 of them for most of my guns, i think i need like 4 more(i have a lot of guns). i can fit 4 B2Ks in a case. its a little tight, but i can get them in. anything longer like a full bodied cocker or LED Angel, its one gun per level or you can just put 2 in with no problems.

4 pistol Plano case

dicks had them for $25 over Christmas, so they aren't too pricey. i also don't try for the cheaper alternatives. why skimp on protecting your precious guns on a soft cloth. if you drop them, you can still have damage. with a hard case, you can toss it around and not worry.

Eclipse marker bags. Lot of protection for the price.
    http://www.discountpaintball.com/Gear-Bags_c_298.html
    BEZERKERS
    ALL MAG SHOOTING TEAM

I have a plano 1819... great case for cheap. holds all your gear

Depends on what you want them for - storage at home or carrying to the field? Personally I leave the vast majority of my equipment (spare guns, loaders, masks and most tools/spares) in a big Eclipse roller in the car and use a laptop rucksack that I got for free at a conference to just take what I need to play into the safezone. Means I don't have to worry about anyone 'borrowing' something when I'm out playing, as the most they'll get is a couple of hex keys a small pot of lube and some tissue.

At home the guns sit on the wall.

Yea... I need some slat wall for at home.

Are you looking for individual bags to hold individual guns, or a full gear/ gun bag?

Quote Originally Posted by SoulCoffin View Post
    Are you looking for individual bags to hold individual guns, or a full gear/ gun bag?
    Thanks guys for the suggestions.

Dan: I'm looking for individual guns. I only have two but they are my babies so I am looking for something to keep them protected in my current gear bag which is soft sided without any padding. It doesn't make sense to have sweet guns and then have them get effed because they aren't in padded bags.

i use a Planet eclipse gun bag works great for my y frame mag

If you wanna go cheaper end, the laptop sleeves do come in handy, as someone else mentioned

Quote Originally Posted by SoulCoffin View Post
    If you wanna go cheaper end, the laptop sleeves do come in handy, as someone else mentioned
    It's a good idea as I have a best buy gift card that I would never use otherwise. I spend my disposable on paintball and literally nothing else

I put my markers inside of laptop sleeves then put them inside of my gearbag. It is nice because they are cheap, padded, and come in many different sizes. I have a 15" one for my CCM S6 and a couple of 11" ones for mags and smaller markers.

If you do go to Best Buy look near the checkout counter. I ended up getting my 2 11" ones for $5 each, they have a local colleges logo on them and were being closed out. I've seen them at several different Best Buys and with different colleges.

Redz marker cases. Love em'.