Thread: This takes me back

This takes me back

Hello All, It is truly amazing to see that this site is still in existence! I have been away from the sport since around 2005. I've been itching to play again, but sadly I sold off my markers. Had the urge to get on here and see whats been going on in the Automag world! Ill be on the lookout for another E or X mag if I can pick one up at a good price. id also be interested in a ULE bodied, Zgripped, ULT, X valved, lvl10 mech setup as well... Has anyone currently using the site been here longer than myself? Id have to say, I registered on the site around 11 years ago...

That's funny I just returned from hiatus as well. I was using my mag between 99-2003 and it's so cool to see customer innovations impact our favorite guns.

I cant believe I still remembered my log in information! I think I stopped playing sometime in 04 and sold off my last xmag in 05, and I have been away from it ever since. I recently stumbled across a VHS copy of the movie "Push" and it totally sparked my interest again.

Welcome back

Was around since before AGD bought the site.

We actually held a fundraiser for New server hosting and software so that AO will be around for the foreseeable future.

yup, look at the join date. there are a few of us that were around before AGD bought the site.

Quote Originally Posted by Dayspring View Post
    Was around since before AGD bought the site.

We actually held a fundraiser for New server hosting and software so that AO will be around for the foreseeable future.
    I seem to remember you (at least your username) from way back in the day!

Welcome back! I was a lurker back in the day, but i'm trying to make up for it lately.... Feel free to browse the "AO Archives" for old school stuff or pump some money into the Automag.org economy. Enjoy!

Btw, we got sigs back.

wow, welcome back

now dust off your stuff and come out for legends

Quote Originally Posted by BTAutoMag View Post
    wow, welcome back

now dust off your stuff and come out for legends
    I just picked up a brand new empire axe w an empire prophecy z2 loader. Gonna go air up my tanks today and see how she shoots. Still want to build another mag though!

Welcome back. I've only been a member two years, but during that short time, I have noticed that this forum has become more and more international. Which you will notice pretty quickly.

/ / Johan <------ Sweden

Yeah some of us have been around longer than we realize

Simon, he's sporting all of your equipment with the wrong logo on it..

Welcome back to the fold. Be prepared to spend lots of money again...

I originally joined in2008 (not as impressive as some on this thread haha) but could not remember my old login after takin a little break myself......
    Oh how I can't resist the bst section of this forum lol

I've been using mags since 94. And originally joined this site in 02. Had a long break and got back in to it a year ago. Think this is the only hobby I've ever had that got cheaper.

One thing though. Although I did sadly sell my original 94 issue 68automag. I kept my 97 automagRT. Other than its new Ygrip. I'm still using it setup how i had it back in 02.

o hai thar old timer!
    Warp Feed Evangelist
    My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by nucks View Post
    I originally joined in2008 (not as impressive as some on this thread haha) but could not remember my old login after takin a little break myself......
    Oh how I can't resist the bst section of this forum lol
    Are you using the same email address? We can track down your old username.

PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by blackdeath1k View Post
    I've been using mags since 94. And originally joined this site in 02. Had a long break and got back in to it a year ago. Think this is the only hobby I've ever had that got cheaper.

One thing though. Although I did sadly sell my original 94 issue 68automag. I kept my 97 automagRT. Other than its new Ygrip. I'm still using it setup how i had it back in 02.
    I have been ballin since about 96 I believe. Started with a Spider Compact A. Bought my first mag in 97/98. have had more than a few, now I wholeheartedly regret selling them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mag Master 04 View Post
    I have been ballin since about 96 I believe. Started with a Spider Compact A. Bought my first mag in 97/98. have had more than a few, now I wholeheartedly regret selling them.
    No worries, mate! The way things go with mags, you'll have at least 4 by spring.

Man I've been away for a long time too. The site still looks great though! You can tell I used to do more lurking than posting but I learned a lot from this place. Makes me want to get back into the game

i havent been on here in a long time either. has anyone done a gas through mod yet so the stupid macroline isnt sticking out?
    Zaszczycają waszą ojczyznę

just got back from iraq!!!

Quote Originally Posted by devildog View Post
    i havent been on here in a long time either.
    Two years too long. Last post in 2011, but you are a Pie guy.[Key Lime]

Quote Originally Posted by devildog
    I hate my user name
    PM me. I know a guy, who knows a guy, that can change that.

Fix your sig they are working now.

Quote Originally Posted by Beemer View Post
    Fix your sig they are working now.

Nuhuh!

Quote Originally Posted by Mag Master 04 View Post
    Good oll compactA. Spend a little money in them and they would flat humm back in the day.