Thread: just picked this up?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

just picked this up?

I just got this in a sweet deal from the original owner supposedly and was wondering what I should do first before airing it up.He said it has not been used in a few years and only used a couple of times when he first purchased it then put it away.the marker looks to be in really nice condition and just needs a little rub down to get it sparkling. I got a ton of stuff with it to boot .do I need to just oil her and hit her with the air or remove the valve and do a tear down and good cleaning ?thanks:-)

I'd say just throw a few drops in the ASA and let 'er rip. Congrats on the sweet RTP!

I put a few drops in the quick connect at the valve,hooked up my shp ninja tank and let her rip.I did notice a leak at the little pin hole on the side of the valve but it gradually tapered off to barely a dribble before I ran outta air.I'm hoping a few more drops and some more air will seat whatever that's leaking.:-) I really surprised at how nice this rt pro looks.I'll try again later today with more air after s run to the local shop.lol I get so tore up spending near 10 bucks a shot to fill a tank these days plus the fuel to get there it seems like each time I wanna test tune I gotta shell out 15 to 20$ just to run to the shop and fill a tank and back.I've really been thinking about getting a Hpa hand pump or a shoebox compressor!
    Hrmm New Years resolution maybe?