View Poll Results: I would be interested in a

Voters
96. You may not vote on this poll
  • One Piece Body

41 42.71%
  • Two Piece Body

57 59.38%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: NEW!!! Carbon Fiber XULE Bodies!!!!!!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

NEW!!! Carbon Fiber XULE Bodies!!!!!!!

Heres a look at what will be avail in 2014!!!!!!!

New XULE carbon fiber main bodies for automags.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -Angel feedneck and dual detent threads
    -Autococker barrel threads
    -Will work on almost any AGD mag except classic RT/sydarm
    -25% lighter than a AGD ULE body
    -Real Carbon fiber construction.....breech area is 7075 aluminum.
    -Two piece carbon body allows you to change the front tube to different styles...creating a new look
    -Once piece carbon body features a bolt on feedneck adapter block....the prototype has angel threads but other threads may be avail if there is enough demand.....another great thing about this design is you can change it if you damage the threads....Its a heavy duty piece made of 7075 aluminum and bolted on with 4 8-32 screws.

The Bodies shown below are prototypes....I am in the process of testing them. The Two Piece body is going to be cheaper to make/buy....The one Piece body has allot of extra steps/more pieces involved in its construction and will be more expensive. Its to early to say but the carbon fibers will be slightly more expensive than my RT/Minimag ULE bodies i produce out of aluminum. Carbon Fiber is expensive and a pain in the ass to work with....But it sure does look cool!!!!

Make sure you do the poll at the top of the thread....only one design is going to make the cut and be produced.

Post on here and let me know what you guys think.

One piece is on the top and the two piece is on the bottom...both have RT Front

One piece with RT Front

Two piece with ULE length front tube...other tubes shown

Two piece with minimag front

Two piece with extended front
    Last edited by Xmagterror; 05-01-2017 at 07:40 PM.