Thread: CAD file of the Warp left Tac one body?

CAD file of the Warp left Tac one body?

Hi:
    Haven't been around here much in the past few years so tried searching, but really could have missed quite a bit... Would there be a CAD file of the warp fed TAC ONE body floating about? Let me explain my interest:

I have found a CAD file for a zetamag magwell already and actually have found someone who has drafted up a mating surface to a model 98 to replace the feedneck. I am looking to purchase a warp fed tac one body from Tuna and would like to understand the mating surface along the feed side so I can modify the design to mate up with it... and figure out how to secure said mounting (probably screwed to the rail and somehow attached at the detent on top.

Another piece of work I am looking to have done is to adapt the feed hole on the tac one to accept first strike rounds... a D shape rather than the circular hole.

The end result will be a Sten gun/Sterling type setup... mag fed automag with an X valve.

Anyone with skills? Any machinists you can recommend? Any thoughts other than this guy is a nutball?

Member here Renie who is on your side of the pond seems to have some pretty solid machining skills. He may be someone for you to contact. Over here, Luke is one of the "go to" guys for various milling as is XMT.

Just saying that Fs rounds do not like to go sideways

Ahh cutting wl tac 1 makes me sad.
    Last edited by Syko89; 01-07-2014 at 03:47 PM.

rofl... I sense a story comming

Cool! Acquainted with Renie... bought a mag from him last year... and he was close enough to deliver it

Perhaps he can mill my tac one body once it arrives - via my US address and various "care packages"

Quote Originally Posted by OPBN View Post
    Member here Renie who is on your side of the pond seems to have some pretty solid machining skills. He may be someone for you to contact. Over here, Luke is one of the "go to" guys for various milling as is XMT.

Quote Originally Posted by BTAutoMag View Post
    rofl... I sense a story comming
    Not so much a sorry just a lot of trial and error. Going to get some of the solid rap4 fake Fs rounds to do more testing as Fs are to pricy to not be sure that it will work.

Jeffremiller. Do you want me to take any pictures of the wl tac 1 body I have so you can see the area you are talking about?

replied to you pm on ukscenario mate