Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kwik175's Collection

Whoo Whee!!! that looks Sa WeeT!!!

how excited are ya to see this BEA-uty in person?? hells yeah!! hey I'm sending ya another marker stand…one of the honeycomb shaped stands..im heading to tha post office rite now eh!!

looks so nice...great build!

Added assembled pics of Chord Project and also Venomous Designs marker.

Yeah those are some nice markers. Definitely like the one you just got back. Beautiful anno.

Hey I like that foregrip. Was that a custom made one?
    Last edited by Swiss Cheeze; 02-05-2014 at 08:39 PM.

When you get ready for your next wall hanger let me know. I have something in mind that will blow minds but its kind of a bit delicate so I wouldn't play with it too much but I know for a fact it has never been seen before on a marker, I have not even gotten this crazy yet. Hint is involves chameleons and things that disappear

PS some of those markers I drooled over.
    PM ME FOR CUSTOM POWDER COATING
    Like Us On Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by kwik175 View Post
    Heres a few pics from Caustic Customs of how the gun turned out. Unfortunately I will be gone for work for a couple of weeks and will not be home to assemble it. Such torture !

Wow! I also love the way the anno flows down the body.

I've never seen the grip mount, who makes that?

The fore grip mount is made by Hybrid for the Shocker. It was a Todd Martinez design that had his logo on the side and a gauge in the front. I had to drill and tap holes in the top of it to mount it in the existing slot on the rail. I could have made it gas thru but it would have required filling in the top manifold area of the fore grip to seal it off and I just knew it would mess with the anno. It may be a little sacrilegious to have a Smart Parts piece on the gun, but it fit my needs perfectly with the lines of the gun.

Finished a few projects and acquired some new toys. Finally had a chance to get some new pics done outside while it was sunny. New pics start below the Venemous Designs gun.