Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kwik175's Collection

Kwik175's Collection

Here's the ones I currently have in my collection. I tend to keep between 10-15 guns and then decide after that some have to go to make room for new ones. A few times I regretted what I had sold and had to track them down and buy them back. After these I will get to the ones that I have sold over the last few years.

Last edited by kwik175; 10-23-2014 at 10:33 AM.

Last edited by kwik175; 01-15-2014 at 02:51 PM.

I got these two back from anno at Caustic Customs a while ago but only recently had time to assemble. The first was obviously a complete anno job but the second was only matching the frame and foregrip to the existing body and rail.

Well its been a while and I finally made a little time to get some pics of new guns I have been building or acquiring. Some of these have been almost a year in the making.

New Poocaso Luxe OLED from Pooty Paintball:

Kapp Flame Cocker:

Nemesis Cocker by Niche. If you haven't heard of Niche, check them out on CC. Really cool stuff going on with them.

Last edited by kwik175; 08-10-2014 at 09:03 AM.

I seem to have been expanding a little lately and veering off the Mag path but I have a great appreciation for guns that I consider to be innovative or artistic. That being said here are a couple Twisters.

And an LV1 Twister. One of the Heritage Edition guns. Only 9 were done in that series and each was a 1 of 1 anno design based on 9 designs pulled from the Eclipse catalog dated somewhere in the 90's.

And I also finished the big brother mag which was a build based off of a previous design I had done. I have the AM/MM version of Lukes Armada rail above which I did a build around with a Chord body that I shortened to AM length and added a Triton frame. I like the short and tight feel of the setup but wanted to try out the RT length so this build came about. RT length Lukes Armada rail, RT length Chord body, pneumatic Chimera frame (taller version of Triton essentially), and Venomous Designs foregrip. Once again Caustic Customs did the anno.

Last edited by kwik175; 08-10-2014 at 09:15 AM.

Room for past markers. These I no longer own but enjoyed some of their uniqueness while I did have them. I guess ultimately they weren't a Mag .

Last edited by kwik175; 10-23-2014 at 10:31 AM.

soooo many nice guns! great collection

Dude really, all those are ugly. Specially all those mags, just throw them out.

But wait till I am by your trash barrel.

Hey my old Shocker, she was a nice looker hopes she still is shooting as nice as she looks (Orange and green splash with the Ripframe).

A Nova 700!!!!

I can remember almost buying one, but I bought a mag instead

Take good care of that blue/black Karta e-mag. That thing caused me a lot of headaches while I was building it. Cursed I swear. Caused me even more heartache to have to sell it. Sad to see the E-maxx valve and matching uni-mount ASA were not sold with it. Did you get the complete insert set for the barrel when you bought it?

How does it shoot? I never got to test it.
    Last edited by cyrus-the-virus; 01-12-2014 at 11:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cyrus-the-virus View Post
    Take good care of that blue/black Karta e-mag. That thing caused me a lot of headaches while I was building it. Cursed I swear. Caused me even more heartache to have to sell it. Sad to see the E-maxx valve and matching uni-mount ASA were not sold with it. Did you get the complete insert set for the barrel when you bought it?

How does it shoot? I never got to test it.

It does have the complete barrel kit and case for the all the inserts. It is a beast of a gun and shoots amazing. It has the Xmod installed and has been my testing platform for numerous types of Maghog triggers that were being built a few years ago. It has only ever had the Emag valve as long as I have owned it which doesn't bother me as far as any weight saving goes. An Emag is heavy as is, so saving a little with an X valve upgrade is pointless. I applaud you on an amazing build and I do enjoy owning it. Thanks.

wow... I'll go get a towel

Thanks BT. Have fun with that towel.

Nice Markers Homie!!! hey where did ya get such a Sa WeeT stand for displaying your markers…haha!!!

can't wait to see tha new project once its back from ano…oh hells yeah!!

I got messaged from Stephen today and he has started on it as of today. It should not be long. Pics will be added as soon as I get them.

Quote Originally Posted by kwik175 View Post
    There are 2 more Mags at anno right now with Caustic Customs which will be added soon and also a matching Lightning Insight to match the Ripper is also on its way.
    Stephen told me there were two mags ahead of mine...high five!

Here's a sneak peek at what is at anno:

Also have some other parts there to finish another project that didn't need an entire gun annoed.

Added Lightning Rod Insight pics.

Heres a few pics from Caustic Customs of how the gun turned out. Unfortunately I will be gone for work for a couple of weeks and will not be home to assemble it. Such torture !

I hate you so much... I could cry over that ano!

Yeah that looks awesome. 15 at a time you say? What's next on the chopping block?

I cry every time I send out a Paypal payment to cover all these projects. Stephen's work is second to none so it's definitely worth the cost. And yes ScottyBeans I did say I like to only keep 15 at a time, or so.... I had to buy back some I sold cause I just couldn't believe I actually sold them. Not making that mistake again. I can honestly say the only one I am not 100% attached to is the red Emag.

Quote Originally Posted by kwik175 View Post
    Heres a few pics from Caustic Customs of how the gun turned out. Unfortunately I will be gone for work for a couple of weeks and will not be home to assemble it. Such torture !

nifty anno. guess I can't do that on my xmag now. hmmm what to do.
    Last edited by knownothingmags; 01-16-2014 at 04:35 PM.

he did the anno perfect like always.
    but it really makes the rail follow the chord body.

Quote Originally Posted by knownothingmags View Post
    he did the anno perfect like always.
    but it really makes the rail follow the chord body.
    I kind of had something like this anno in my head when I was picking parts for the build. I wanted all the parts to have some angle or curves to them. That barrel was $8 off Ebay and is a System X. Not my first barrel of choice, but its Freak bored now and had cool curves on it. I think Stephen really captured what I was trying to do here.

Gorgeous! Stephen never disappoints.