Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kwik175's Collection

Whoo Whee!!! that looks Sa WeeT!!!

how excited are ya to see this BEA-uty in person?? hells yeah!! hey I'm sending ya another marker stand…one of the honeycomb shaped stands..im heading to tha post office rite now eh!!

looks so nice...great build!

Added assembled pics of Chord Project and also Venomous Designs marker.

Yeah those are some nice markers. Definitely like the one you just got back. Beautiful anno.

Hey I like that foregrip. Was that a custom made one?
    Last edited by Swiss Cheeze; 02-05-2014 at 09:39 PM.

When you get ready for your next wall hanger let me know. I have something in mind that will blow minds but its kind of a bit delicate so I wouldn't play with it too much but I know for a fact it has never been seen before on a marker, I have not even gotten this crazy yet. Hint is involves chameleons and things that disappear

PS some of those markers I drooled over.
    PM ME FOR CUSTOM POWDER COATING
    Like Us On Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by kwik175 View Post
    Heres a few pics from Caustic Customs of how the gun turned out. Unfortunately I will be gone for work for a couple of weeks and will not be home to assemble it. Such torture !

Wow! I also love the way the anno flows down the body.

I've never seen the grip mount, who makes that?

The fore grip mount is made by Hybrid for the Shocker. It was a Todd Martinez design that had his logo on the side and a gauge in the front. I had to drill and tap holes in the top of it to mount it in the existing slot on the rail. I could have made it gas thru but it would have required filling in the top manifold area of the fore grip to seal it off and I just knew it would mess with the anno. It may be a little sacrilegious to have a Smart Parts piece on the gun, but it fit my needs perfectly with the lines of the gun.

Finished a few projects and acquired some new toys. Finally had a chance to get some new pics done outside while it was sunny. New pics start below the Venemous Designs gun.

Well once again adding a couple more guns to the collection. I actually re purchased my old Jackal from the guy who bought it from me several years ago.

I also built a workhorse mag out of spares laying around. This is my first all black gun I have ever owned.

I managed to snag an Aurora Luxe 2.0 somehow. This was also built by Pooty but the plating process took over a year to get done by Bunny's good friends. Sorry Bunny...

And I also modified a stand from Need4Reebs to make a dueling set of Chords.

Crazy jelly right now...

So I had a little time recently to finally get around to hanging some peg board up and getting the guns out of boxes and off of the shelves. I hung an 8x4 sheet on each side of my workbench and tried to keep older guns on one side and newer electros on the other. Not quite finished as I have 3 guns out right now. Better pics to follow in the next couple of days.

Last edited by kwik175; 03-13-2015 at 02:52 PM.

whooooo wheeee!!!!!

VERY NICE!!!!

veery clean

Lots of sexy there... very nice!

Well I guess its about time to update the progress of some of these projects. It seems the ones I started first still are not finished, and the projects that popped up out of nowhere are already complete and on the wall. I have ventured again into depths unknown and restored a KP3. This was my first ever piece of brass and wood, which was actually a nice break from what I was used to working on. I also picked up a cocker or two which satisfies that itch. It seems as if I am running out of space so a few sell offs might be underway soon. Onto the pics...

Stormwalk Xmag powdercoated with glow in the dark powder on the inside of the frame which is cool at night and indoor facilities.

SFL recently acquired. I have always wanted one of these, but as it goes, when one was for sale I didnt have the money. When I had the money, none on the market. Took a few years but the timing worked out perfect this time.

Heres my attempt at brass. It was a fun and labor intensive adventure.

Heres another unfinished project that I have had for quite some time. I am not really sure what direction I want to go with it, so it just sits around taunting me.

But on the other hand, heres a project that came out of having an M90 frame sitting around for 6 months and then all of a sudden the rest of the gun shows up in one easy deal. Its a fun gun to shoot.

And finally some updated pics of the walls.

Already putting the VD parts to use!!! nice man loving how it looks!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeropjc View Post
    Already putting the VD parts to use!!! nice man loving how it looks!
    Thanks. I've been sitting on that frame for at least 6 months not really liking it on anything I had put together. The barrel I have had for years and havent used it til now. I like the way it all came together. Thanks for the good deal.

With all of the sexiness that you have on your walls, I'm kinda surprised by the OD Shocker all the way at the top. I had one of those for all of 30 min before I sent it off to TradeMyGun for a RL Shocker. Great collection!

Well as unpopular as Smart Parts is in the paintball world, they played a big part in my paintball beginnings. I live about a half hour from where they are located and remember when anyone could walk through their back warehouse door and get a tour of the place and your gun teched for nothing. It was nice to have such a facility so close that was putting out some cool products at the time.My first Mag was a splashed Classic from Smart Parts which started my obsession back in '91.

Randomly stumbled upon this thread again. I really need to build something new Kwik, anymore additions lately?

Sorry fro the delayed response Bunny. I have to get pics of one or two and get them posted. It has been crazy busy around my house this year which hasn't left much time for paintball. Amazing how I am home twice as much as I was last year due to a slow down in work, but yet I have less time for projects and fun stuff. Weird how that happens. I will post pics up later this week if all goes well. Thanks for asking. How about your collection ? Still growing ?

Here's some new builds and updated pics of the walls.

Thanks,
    Jeremy

Its getting kind of full, maybe time to let a couple go. Then again, maybe not.

is this an old pic? because im pretty sure i own that white red fade airwalk frame unless another was annoed to match.

Quote Originally Posted by captian pinky View Post
    is this an old pic? because im pretty sure i own that white red fade airwalk frame unless another was annoed to match.
    This is a recent pic. That frame was originally built and owned by Loguzzz and had a matching Phoenix body and rail. When I received it 5 or 6 years ago I had only purchased the frame and pnuematics. I contacted the original anodiser in New York and he agreed to try to match a raw body, rail, foregip, etc to the existing frame. I built this gun for my stepson as a birthday gift and we have owned it ever since. I have seen the frame you have now and agree that it is the same anno scheme most likely done by the same anodiser.