Thread: Photoshop idea: Inception Designs Emag *Pic*

Lightbulb Photoshop idea: Inception Designs Emag *Pic*

AO: I was playing around in photoshop and wondered if we could take the Inception Axe body and slap it on an ULE gripframe and make it into an E-mag. I think we need to "incept" Simon and have him make a few body kits for the automag. What do you guys think?

Last edited by Bunny; 01-09-2014 at 08:40 AM.

I like... Would definitely like to get one

Yep.

I haven't gotten into an emag yet but this would do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    AO: I was playing around in photoshop and wondered if we could take the Inception Axe body and slap it on an ULE gripframe and make it into an X-mag. I think we need to "incept" Simon and have him make a few body kits for the automag. What do you guys think?

pretty sure he is working on that already.
    if not he better be.

AO: I was playing around in photoshop and wondered if we could take the Inception Axe body and slap it on an ULE gripframe and make it into an X-mag. I think we need to "incept" Simon and have him make a few body kits for the automag. What do you guys think?

are you thinking this for your existing AGD EU parts?
    or are you thinking of this for the community.

if for the community ill throw down cash for 2 maybe four bodies right now. would like to have all three breeches.

but im pretty sure the intense amount of milling from scratch with make this project from not happening.

but if you are doing it with a non cnc body then probably no time at all.

unless you go without the xmag type breeches
    unibody would be sweet.
    ill buy for sure if this is put into production.
    Last edited by knownothingmags; 01-09-2014 at 02:33 AM.

I was just looking at their Facebook page today, and was thinking the same thing.

I asked him about it when he posted the teaser picture. he said that it would be costly to make a mag body. IMO a xmag specific one wouldnt sell well.

Quote Originally Posted by BTAutoMag View Post
    I asked him about it when he posted the teaser picture. he said that it would be costly to make a mag body. IMO a xmag specific one wouldnt sell well.
    When you talk of such things, you have to be specific. By saying "Xmag", Simon (and most people) think body with a removable breech. That would most likely be cost prohibitive. If you mean a unibody with a fixed breech, that might be doable.

Im going to see him next Saturday at a game, I will feed him some beer and ask him about it

How about a body and rail combo instead of a unibody?

KNM: Nope, I stumbled across the Axe body and thought how similar the mini platform looked like an e-mag to me. I decided to whip something up in photoshop to try and keep my skills up to date. Thinking about it, I used the "Xmag" name pretty loosely. I think it was because I was staring at the Xmag body the whole time to line up the two parts together. I would probably avoid the breach concept all together. Having 3 breaches alone would be the cost to make the entire body.

BigE: "Xmag" is definitely used as a loose term here. I'm down for a Unibody or body and rail combination. I figured we could drum up some ideas and show Simon our support.
    Last edited by Bunny; 01-09-2014 at 09:21 AM. Reason: Changed title to E-mag

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
    How about a body and rail combo instead of a unibody?
    whichever would be cheaper to do for him to do and for us to buy, I'd be down with (depending on cost, of course)

You may want to consider taking the logo out of the design - if for no other reason than you don't want this getting out and people assuming that it was Simon that made it and had intentions of producing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dayspring View Post
    You may want to consider taking the logo out of the design - if for no other reason than you don't want this getting out and people assuming that it was Simon that made it and had intentions of producing it.
    I'll take that as a compliment since it looks so real it may confuse people. *Removed logo*

MOTY3
    Cool...looks like a stealth bomber / fighter...they wouldn't see you coming with a body like this...

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
    When you talk of such things, you have to be specific. By saying "Xmag", Simon (and most people) think body with a removable breech. That would most likely be cost prohibitive. If you mean a unibody with a fixed breech, that might be doable.

Im going to see him next Saturday at a game, I will feed him some beer and ask him about it
    You can afford that much beer to get a commitment?

Quote Originally Posted by debruynda View Post
    You can afford that much beer to get a commitment?

Im willing to take the hit for the benefit of the community

KNM: Nope, I stumbled across the Axe body and thought how similar the mini platform looked like an e-mag to me. I decided to whip something up in photoshop to try and keep my skills up to date. Thinking about it, I used the "Xmag" name pretty loosely. I think it was because I was staring at the Xmag body the whole time to line up the two parts together. I would probably avoid the breach concept all together. Having 3 breaches alone would be the cost to make the entire body.

BigE: "Xmag" is definitely used as a loose term here. I'm down for a Unibody or body and rail combination. I figured we could drum up some ideas and show Simon our support.
    yeah a unibody or body and rail would be nice
    ill buy both for sure if made. I need new mag stuff.

Very nice. Hope he has something up his sleeve.