Thread: Double Pneu setup LPR

Double Pneu setup LPR

On my tac 2 build I am going to try doing a egomag setup on it. My main concern is that will a single lpr starve the 2 rams under rapid fire so my current plan was to run 2 micro rock lpr off a cp on/off to feed a solenoid on each side. So basically each Barrel has it's own pneumatic system that is independent of the other side. Does that sound like over kill?

Second is I have seen micro rock lpr used a lot but since size and weight are not a issue and recharge rate and consistency are the most important thing Palmers suggest that I use the lp Stabilizer. Has anyone used this before on a Pneu mag

Interesting that they recommended the stabilizer since it is setup for macroline...

I suppose if you were going to use just one, the first thing you'd have to figure out is how to split the output to connect to the solenoids...

A double barrel electro would be really cool. Since the pressure requirements are much lower to operate the solenoid (I think Hill's tutorial said 75 psi max into the noid before you start blowing noids, but don't quote me on that I haven't looked at it in a while, however he posted a video of dumping straight co2 into a electro and it didn't blow the noid when he was using a palmer lpr so apparently the output on those is fairly consistent) and the pebble is adjustable up to 200 I think one might be enough, unless you'd have to turn it up too high to get both rams to cycle from both noids. Since the lpr isnt going to adjust output to each noid independently I'd think that you would need two to be safe if running two rams/noids and only one lpr means you have to turn up the pressure to keep them from starving under burden of such a high rate of fire.

Sorry this post raises more questions than answers, I'll delete if its not helpful.
    Last edited by debruynda; 01-09-2014 at 11:52 AM.

They offer a 1/8 npt to 10/32 adapter so the Stabilizer would work. For splitting the out put if I do run 1 lpr I go a 10/32 threaded tee fitting

Quote Originally Posted by Syko89 View Post
    They offer a 1/8 npt to 10/32 adapter so the Stabilizer would work. For splitting the out put if I do run 1 lpr I go a 10/32 threaded tee fitting
    I'm not going to question palmers wisdom my only concern is how fine you can tune the stabilizer since it goes from 0-800.

splitting the out put from the LPR to two RAMs won't starve them…kinda like one Air tank being used for 2 Valves…ya kno.

what noid did you end up getting? if you haven't got one yet find a noid that can handle a higher PSI input than the normal noid used to build Egomags that way you can turn the LPR up a lil higher and you should be good to go.

Using the SMC SY113A-SG-PM3. The bigger grey one. Believe it is rated to 200psi. I have a micro rock lpr that I plan to try first but was wondering if 1 lpr would keep up. I still have to make or get made 2 modified versions of Hills ep box
    Last edited by Syko89; 01-13-2014 at 09:32 AM.

nice! it should keep up man….do you need any more fittings so you can split the air line to the 2 rams?

i have a few extra fittings left.