Thread: sweet shockwave emag wts/wtt

sweet shockwave emag wts/wtt

I purchased this in November from XMT .He built and tuned it (finest mag I've ever had).I just came to realize I will never use it and have a few other wants atm.the mag is in the same condition I got it very very nice.there is a couple of tiny specs on the body on one side and a few where you screw your tank into .I would say condition is 9.5 any how.the list of what all Xmt did is forgotten but I'm sure if someone is interested he would be glad to tell you.
    I'm listing it at 900$ shipped inside a nice case boxed up nicely ups or USPS insured to lower 48 and will work with others outside the 48.:-)
    I will take partial trades but gotta be sweet mechanical or pneumatic mags plus cash.:-) I will also trade for a sweet double barrel typhoon or houndstooth even.(gotta be sweet no issues or dings in them)I will also consider partial trades on CCM t2,6.5 or 6 pumps and possible phantoms too.
    I'm listing to my mag family first for awhile. the first picture listed will be the one with the specs,they are hard to see.
    I will consider reasonable offers.(you guys know the value and worth)
    Thanks for looking:-)

Thanks for looking:-)

Sorry to see you sell this. I know you were pumped about buying it

Yeah me too really but I've paid the last freaking 9$ air fill ever.I'm gonna purchase a shoebox with the sell unless a ubber double barrel comes my way.I love the emag and will regret it I'm sure but I'm afraid to use it too nice.I'm more of a mechanical and pump kinda guy anyways.:-)