Thread: Someone was trolling as Tom K on Behind The Paintball show last night

Someone was trolling as Tom K on Behind The Paintball show last night

I was tuned in to behindthebunker.com live show/podcast last night, as I do from time to time because the show is done out of the 2 local paintball fields in my area. The show has a few segments that are not to bad like custom corner, I have seen a few nice mags that have been done up. Over all the show was okay they had on a business rep from Angle America. looks like angle is putting out a rental marker soon and a few other things. Also Mike from techBP was also in the chat. Then going on closer to the end of the show someone joined their chatroom trolling as Tom K. It was kinda of funny as he was not too convincing as he dropped out of the chatroom in under 5 min, but on another note the guys from BTB would really love to have Tom K to be a guest on the show.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteN0ise View Post
    I was tuned in to behindthebunker.com live show/podcast last night, as I do from time to time because the show is done out of the 2 local paintball fields in my area. The show has a few segments that are not to bad like custom corner, I have seen a few nice mags that have been done up. Over all the show was okay they had on a business rep from Angle America. looks like angle is putting out a rental marker soon and a few other things. Also Mike from techBP was also in the chat. Then going on closer to the end of the show someone joined their chatroom trolling as Tom K. It was kinda of funny as he was not too convincing as he dropped out of the chatroom in under 5 min, but on another note the guys from BTB would really love to have Tom K to be a guest on the show.
    The Angel thing was a Hoax, sorry.

LOL Beat down...

AGD

Well if AGD once dabbled in the rental marker market what's to stop WDP from coming back to life and trying to take over the rental market? Before someone goes to the trouble to explaining why this wouldn't be possible I am saying that tongue in cheek

I think it's a good idea.

Put a locking breech pin on the angel, tone down the milling and electronics, and you've got a dynamite rental marker. All the maintenance and efficiency benefits of a poppet valve, with the lower profile and sealed exterior of a spoolie.