Thread: Chrome Fred Schultz Minimag

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Chrome Fred Schultz Minimag

Hey everyone, hoping someone can help me out, I picked up a chrome minimag in a deal, it has a purple splash rail, duckbill, plug, and a barrel sleeve that says Fred Schultz on it. I am trying to figure out if these kits use to be sold like this? And how much this gun might be worth?Name:  image.jpg
Views: 371
Size:  24.5 KB

100 - 150.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 314
Size:  21.2 KB

Added a better pic, thanks for the price but I know the standard minimags are going for, I'm guess I'm mainly just looking for the history of the anno body kit and if it adds value

it does but I'm not sure how much. That kit is about as rare as you get. Yours is the first I've seen in a LONG time.

There are few people on here that know lots about splash kits. I am not one but I have never seen one of those before. Does the barrel sleeve come off?
    I would say it is probably worth $250 or more.

The sleeve does come off and also the rail is pump milled

The rail on this gun is also factory milled for a pump kit as an added bonus, and the barrel sleeve does slide off.

In case it seems wierd that I know this, I also have an interest in this gun as I went in half-sies when this was bought, so I am just as interested in finding out the info on this one. It look ten times more amazing in person, the anno just doesn't show up well in pics.

Edited: he beat me to that info