Thread: My collecton of automags

My collecton of automags

Finally had some time to sit down and make a thread on my set ups. So here we go...

I started playing paintball in 1995 and have been hooked from then. I stated out with a Hammer AP pump, that I still have to this day. Moved onto a Spyder and then tippmans. I have always admired automags and had a few friends that used them. Finally in 2002 I got a automag, it was a classic with lvl7, custom stock and remote line. It was the best and I loved it. Years went by and upgrades started and now this is where I am today.

Here is the base of my first mag, after many upgrades this is what she became over the years and is my go to gun for a loaner to show how some old school still shoots darts.
    Specs: Lapco feed neck, Center feed body, Classic with Air American reg back and lvl10, Benchmark single trigger, AGD Vasa with bike grip, dye stickies, Cp drop withOn/Off ASA, and basic marco fittings.
    Statues: Complete

I was hooked but wanted more, so I ordered straight from AGD a ULE RT Pro mag. Yet again upgrades, facelifts, and some ano this is how she sits today.
    Specs: CCM feed neck, ULE body, ULE rail, X-Valve with lvl10, RT on/off, Vasa with CP grip, Y Frame, Luke's Kick, CP On/Off asa, and CCM Fittings.

I was hooked and needed more, so I started searching for my next build. I then came across a splash rail and built around it.
    Specs:CCM feedneck, ULE body, Reverse X-valve with lvl10, RT on/off, Splash rail, Intelli frame with Viper blade, Trash can Vasa with CP long grip, Dye G3 stickies, CP rail with On/Off asa, and CCM Macro fittings.
    Statues:Complete

I now started buying parts left and right to keep the mag demons at bay.

I next got a light blue ULE body and got a idea for this build. I had the parts for some time but just recently finished this build.
    Specs: CCM feedneck, ULE body, VD Syclone #14/15 rail, X-valve with lvl10 and ULT on/off, Intelli frame with blade trigger and GS stickies, Angel angle asa with bike grip, Cp rail with On/Off, and CCM fittings.

I then got as a gift for my birthday a warpfeed, I always loved the idea of them.
    Specs:Warp left, Emag ULEd rail, RT valve with lvl10 and RT on/off, Intelli frame with blade trigger and mirco roller, G3 stickies, VD for grip,Stiletto drop, Cp On/Off, and Warp feed.

My wife has played for years, but stopped for sometime until I build this next marker. Now she plays every time I do and yes she will run up on you!
    Specs: AKA feed neck, ULE body, X-valve with lvl10 and RT on/off, ULE rail, Intelli with blade trigger, stickies, DW fore grip, CPrail with On/off, and CCM fittings.

new grips:

One marker on my list was a Tac One, I came up on one so, that was my next move. I have some Ideas for this to be final so stay tuned for a update.
    Specs: CCM Feedneck, Tac One Body, X-valve with lvl10 and ULT, Emag ULEd rail, Intelli frame with blade trigger, Trashcan Vasa with Bike grip, G3 stickies, Mini CP rail with NDZ twister on/off, and CCM fittings.
    Statues: Almost done

I wanted and starred at this next gun on AO for to long. I never jumped to buy it and then is sold. I was mad I didn't get it, but my sneaky loving wife with help from a fellow AO'er buddy of ours got me this next one for X-Mas. Thank you again wify!
    Specs: RPG feedneck, RPG Exile body, RPG recone rail, X-valve with lvl10 and RT on/off, Luke's gas threw for grip, Logic Ripper frame, CP on/off, and CCM Fittings.
    Now some have seen this on AO, it wasn't working when I got it. Many hours went into repairing it from wires to a almost trashed valve. After many weekends of use ripping and many more fixing wire after wire I finally gave up and turned it Mech. Yes its a crime, but I just cant do electric markers, I tried I really did. The ANO is what I loved.
    Statues: Mech for now

Pump Pump Pump, new addiction came my way, a pump mag. This one started off from yet again, a rail.
    Specs: App with Lock lid mod, CCM feddneck, ULE body, Taso rail, XM-15 Pump kit, Classic valve with Shocktec reg back, Dye double trigger with G3 stickies, Vasa with CP mini grip, NDZ drop kick with Cp on/off, and CCM fittings.

I ended up by chance spotting a deal on a Z frame so I went for it!
    Specs: RPG feedneck, RPG Exile body, RPG Sleeper rail, RT Pro valve with lvl10 and RT on/off, RPG kicked Vasa, CP fore grip, Z-grip, Cp rail with on/off, and basic fittings
    Statues: Broke it down for parts, just wasnt feeling the style.

One of my wish list mags came next. I got the body, rail, and barrel and then filled in the rest.
    Specs: CCM feedneck, DW Karta body, Karta rail, X-valve with lvl10 and ULT on/off, Custom fore grip, Logic UMF frame with G3 stickies, CP on/off, and CCM fittings

New builds:

After some time with the Z grip I just didn't like it so I broke it down for parts. I picked up a vert fram and put this together.
    Specs: RPG Exile, RPG subzero neck, RPG 15 degree ASA, X-valve with RT on/off, Logic vert frame, RPG sleeper rail, CP fore grip, CP mini rail and on/off asa.
    Statues: Almost complete

By luck I snagged a Raven IT body for a extremely good price. When I found it was pump milled I couldn't let that go to waste, so I made my Pump IT mag.
    Specs:Raven IT Body, Taso rail, CCM feedneck, Intelli with blade trigger, RT Pro fore grip, XM-15 pump kit, x valve, CP rail with mini On/Off asa
    Statues: Almost complete

I have watched this pump for some time and finally dropped in price enough for me to act! This was a gift I added for my wife and she likes to pump.
    Specs: XMT ULE Mini Mag body, Lukes armada rail, CCM feedneck, SP fore grip, Lukes mini Vert single trigger, classic valve, Rainman pump kit, CP direct mount On/Off asa, all custom powder coated.
    Statues: Fun Fun Fun

Well here is the first no mag I have bought in for ever. This is only the second NEW complete gun I have ever bought. I saw the release and ordered that day with my local field. For the price this thing is amazing and so far I love it.
    Specs: Azodin KP3 pump preorder limited run Gold/White

Here is my first gun I ever bought. My first time when I was 12 was with this gun, and I bought it at the end of the day and was hooked. Now 20 years later I still play almost every weekend. She still shoots too!
    Specs: Hammer AP pump

Group shot of the family

Builds on the bench:
    Logic EMF gutted and turned Pneumatic with T-Rex

Future Builds:
    Green ULE mag
    Pewter ULE mag
    Q loader mag
    Ultra light mag
    Last edited by ElecTROkiLLer; 09-10-2015 at 12:05 AM.

Great stuff!!

wow haha you have a lot of mags. Makes me feel better about having a few myself, even if they can't all get used as much as they deserve.

Tops on the splash rail red mag, that one came out crazy nice

Nice mags! once my projects are done i must sit down and make a thread as well. Loving the blue mag!

Thanks, the blue mag was all based off the stock light blue ule body. It just didn't look good with a black valve so I decided to do something different and I have never seen one with a ano X.

I like threads like this that shows not just a finished product, but a little history, a little reasoning and a parts list. Just because i am on the internet, doesn't mean i know every single part ever made.

Nice collection. One day i need to post up mine.

So much love. I hate/love this part of the forum. Every time I look in here it ends with that I buy a Automag/Micromag to satisfy my Automag/Micromag addiction...

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post

Nice collection. One day i need to post up mine.
    Whats the holdup ?

Nice collection.

I'm a returning player and considering getting an automag. Your guns are inspiring me.

Updated some, added some.

enjoy!

Nice collection!!

im envious

Awesome collection!

The fade anno makes that Karta especially sexy.

That has to be one of the best collections of Mags I have ever seen! Great job on them all!

Thank you, more coming down the pipe and in true mag fashion a few of my current ones have changed parts and prompted another builds.