Thread: Camping At CPX

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Anyone else camping, this is a pretty short list if AO is supposed to have an Army attending this event.... or we are all soft and rented out the hotels

Styg
    Sometimes It's Good to be EVIL

Don't forget camping chairs, even if you don't plan on camping. It's always nice to have a place to sit. They'll be safe over night in our common area.

Question about camping and LL in general , is there good for sale or do I need to bring a camping stove ?

They will have concessions there according to Sean Scott - But doesn't hurt to bring a few snacks and extra waters. I assume the concessions will have "captured audience" type pricing

Styg

Quote Originally Posted by StygShore View Post
    They will have concessions there according to Sean Scott - But doesn't hurt to bring a few snacks and extra waters. I assume the concessions will have "captured audience" type pricing

Styg
    The Concessions are pretty legit. Decent food/portions/prices. They dont gouge just for the event. But you'd be on your own for breakfast. I dont think it opens up until lunchish time.

Thanks guys good to know

They usually have bratts, burgers, hotdogs, pizza, italian beef, chicken boobs, and few other things I'm surely forgetting. It's good food and the prices aren't too bad.

That being said, I usually bring a small grill or three to cook my own, slightly more healthy food. I'm guessing we (as a group) will have a few grills and if you bring your own food, there would be room to drop it on one of the grills. I am currently planning to have at least one little Weber Smoky Joe and another small charcoal grill. I also have a small gas grill on its way to me. So, I'll probably bring that, too, if it makes it here by then.

CPX really isn't close to any stores. If you're staying in a hotel, there will be stores near there. If you aren't staying in a hotel, you can probably convince someone to drive you to a store, who is. Just ask around.