Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 31 to 40 of 40

Thread: Who is going?

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Roscoe, IL
    Posts
    50
    I'm wanting to go to this, especially since I just got my first mag together.. But I am dealing with a conflicting weekend schedule. My fiancee's son is graduation High School the same weekend and he lives in Missouri. I"m trying to get out of going, but in a mannor to where I'm not in the dog house..lol... I'm pretty sure I'll have to be there instead, but If I do find a way, then I will be at LL for sure

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Chester nh
    Posts
    469
    Quote Originally Posted by RAPER View Post
    I'm wanting to go to this, especially since I just got my first mag together.. But I am dealing with a conflicting weekend schedule. My fiancee's son is graduation High School the same weekend and he lives in Missouri. I"m trying to get out of going, but in a mannor to where I'm not in the dog house..lol... I'm pretty sure I'll have to be there instead, but If I do find a way, then I will be at LL for sure
    A high school graduation? Nah your going to LL7.

  3. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by wimag View Post
    I am sure there will be more than 25. Alot of people wait until later to register. Even so, if 25 are grouped up on the field at the same time it is quite a good number to come up against if working together.
    especially it they are armed with mags

  4. #34
    2 more added to AO Army.

  5. #35
    Im out, this morning on my way to work garbage truck decided to stop on top the hill and try to back up into a country lane as I ran into the back of the truck going about 50 miles an hour give or take I got wedged in my vehicle managed to break my femur in about three different spots! I'm glad the fire rescue and sheriff had the jaws of life and saved me! I'm going to have to have a rod put in my leg!!!!!I was really looking forward to going there ain't no way that I could go now

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    105
    Man that sucks! Sorry to hear that. Hope you have a speedy recovery.

  7. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragu310 View Post
    Man that sucks! Sorry to hear that. Hope you have a speedy recovery.
    I feel for you.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    FURF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posts
    2,828
    Can you get one of those treaded wheelchairs?
    Sometimes It's Good to be EVIL

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Plymouth, WI
    Posts
    7,198
    Quote Originally Posted by RT Lover View Post
    Im out, this morning on my way to work garbage truck decided to stop on top the hill and try to back up into a country lane as I ran into the back of the truck going about 50 miles an hour give or take I got wedged in my vehicle managed to break my femur in about three different spots! I'm glad the fire rescue and sheriff had the jaws of life and saved me! I'm going to have to have a rod put in my leg!!!!!I was really looking forward to going there ain't no way that I could go now
    Did you already register?

    Get well.

    To leave feedback: Click seller/buyers name, Click feedback score, Click leave feedback

  10. #40
    Sorry to hear this. Hope your recovery goes smoothly.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •