Thread: VER / EM Ripper Frame Owners - Replacement Power / Eye Button Mod

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

VER / EM Ripper Frame Owners - Replacement Power / Eye Button Mod

For those of you that own one of my VER frames or a Logic EM Ripper frame that uses a UTB for the controller,... this is for you.

I was going to build a replacement PCB for the VER frame that removed the slide switch in the back and replaced it with two push buttons.

This would mean that the annoying act of sliding the switch up and down really quick to power the frame on (and the lack of an eye button), would be eliminated.

Im certain I can get the Logic EM Ripper frame to take a power button, not sure if there is enough space for the eye button though.

** This would mean that you would have to de-solder and solder AT LEAST two wires from your existing setup in either frame. I will not provide a service for this. I will provide color coded diagrams to walk you though the process.

** There will be NO PRE-ORDER for this mod. I will first test it in both frames to get everything working in my guns, then if you want one, you buy one and I ship one **

VER Owners - You would be getting a pre-made, pre-assembled PCB with two buttons on it
    EM Ripper Owners - You would be getting a pre-made, pre-assembled PCB with one (or two,... not sure yet) buttons, and an RGB LED on it

PRICE - AT MY COST PLUS SHIPPING AND INSURANCE....... ALL PARTS, LABOR FOR PCB, MATERIALS, WILL BE POSTED PUBLICLY

I will post pictures of the boards in the design phase later this weekend, and in a few weeks I will have the one ready for the VER to test.

Im making a few for my own guns,.... figured you all may want one as well

** This is a "see if there is any interest thread". Once there is a completed in stock item for sale, I will make a new thread in the dealer section **

Design Completed - 1/17/2014 - Prototype Cost = $83.93 shipped plus cost of buttons I already have
    Last edited by p8ntbal4me; 01-17-2014 at 12:59 PM.