Thread: 12" total Freak tip for TL. and spyder fang detents

12" total Freak tip for TL. and spyder fang detents

I am looking for 2 items. But it would have to be a killer deal to buy the smaller items without the freak due to shipping. I'm trying here before I buy new.

Anybody have a clean freak tip to make the full TL barrel 12". For any other freak configuration that would be a 10" barrel. The tip would be roughly 6" total. 6-7" and i would be happy. Any dark color considered. I caved. Ordered a AA tip on eBay for 20 shipped. Plan to cut it down when it comes in.

3 90° and 1 strait macro fittings. RAGU310 hooked me up on this. Thanks a bunch. If anyone has a M90 send it his way.

Spyder fang detents. Hard stiffness preferred. I'd like 8-10 of these if possible. But 4 would get me set for testing.
    Last edited by blackdeath1k; 01-19-2014 at 06:47 PM.

I have 2 complete freak kits. One is Autococker threaded and the other is Ion threaded. Which are you looking for? Both have 12 inch black barrels. PM me your email and I'll send pics.

All I'm needing is the tips. Should have clarified better. Im needing tips that make the full barrel 12". 6-7" tip would be great. I've got a ss and a AL TL back I plan to use them with. My gun and my wife's gun.

Dumb question buttt. All the freak tips are the same threading over the years are they not? Its just the backs that have changed?
    Last edited by blackdeath1k; 01-18-2014 at 03:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by blackdeath1k View Post
    All I'm needing is the tips. Should have clarified better. Im needing tips that make the full barrel 12". 6-7" tip would be great. I've got a ss and a AL TL back I plan to use them with. My gun and my wife's gun.

Dumb question buttt. All the freak tips are the same threading over the years are they not? Its just the backs that have changed?
    Correct.........the tip threading haven't changed. Just a friendly insight if you haven't seen, look at SSC (superstanchycustoms) on ebay or facebook for newly made adapters for the freaks so you can connect a few different tips. I do believe he made them for the stiffi C-series, PE Shaft and MacDev shift tips. I'm not sure if you're into that, but thought I would mentions. I think it's pretty cool.

Oh yeah, I do have some fittings I'll send you for the cost of shipping if you want. All I have left is chrome one's in both 90 and straight that I do believe are used but in great shape. Some of them came pretaped and I state used since it appears some of the pretape appears to be threaded before. If it wasn't for that you would never know they were possibly used before. Let me know and I'm happy to send some your way. In return............please help me find a Magnus M90!

Quote Originally Posted by barkingspider View Post
    Correct.........the tip threading haven't changed. Just a friendly insight if you haven't seen, look at SSC (superstanchycustoms) on ebay or facebook for newly made adapters for the freaks so you can connect a few different tips. I do believe he made them for the stiffi C-series, PE Shaft and MacDev shift tips. I'm not sure if you're into that, but thought I would mentions. I think it's pretty cool.

Oh yeah, I do have some fittings I'll send you for the cost of shipping if you want. All I have left is chrome one's in both 90 and straight that I do believe are used but in great shape. Some of them came pretaped and I state used since it appears some of the pretape appears to be threaded before. If it wasn't for that you would never know they were possibly used before. Let me know and I'm happy to send some your way. In return............please help me find a Magnus M90!
    I'll look in to that. But I will probably have one turned down from a different barrel before I start doing any more pieces. For now if I can't get one that small 1 freak tip functional but cheap as short as possible will work to get the wife's freak fully functional.

Shoot me a PayPal and I'll gladly accept that. Although this being the only site I visit. I probably won't be much help in the M90 search.

I'm gonna modify my op but in all my research and digging. It is looking like what I'm hunting is a tip that made a 10" freak. I know in the past at least the teardrop tip came in this configuration. There is one for cheap on eBay. But it is marked as having the inside scratched up. I don't have the tools to hone the barrel. So that one is out.

As of now I'm looking for at least one freak tip anyone would part with cheap. Inside in good condition. Not concerned with scratches or anno wear on outside. Guess I'm gonna cut the tip off of one to make due for now.

probably more than you want to pay.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Smart-Parts-...item2ecddcc5ed

Thanks for looking. But. Oh yes. Been searching eBay. And MCB. I'd have paid that for black. Or dark purple. But not bright blue. I ended up buying a AA tip off eBay for 20 shipped. I'll cut it down at work and polish the tip then color it with a sharpie for now. Just broke down and used my 20 dollar gift certificate at ans gear and got my fang detents for my retrofit. And a pair of there closeout JT gloves. So for now I'm set I guess. In the future I may have a barrel of my choice turned down and threaded. Or just leave them be. Right now I've got a full 14" TL freak setup for me. And will cut this down to have a 12" TL set up for the wife.

Spaghetti Sauce RAGU310 = Barkingspider