Thread: Good Q-Loader Pop Pack?

Question Good Q-Loader Pop Pack?

Just picked up my first Q-Loader (courtesy of Frizzle Fry). It's pretty evident that the Jacko Pack I've been rocking for the better part of 10 years will be to tight for the Q-Pods. Any advice on a pod pack that works well for Q-Pods. Particularly for putting them back since I won't be tossing them all over the field like regular $1.50 pods.

Thanks in advance.

I use a Redz 4+3 for mine - the bottom is elastic-y and they pop out easily, but only when you want them to. I believe the design of their pack has not changed in the 10+ years since I bought mine.

I can say from experience that if you try to use a "bottomless" pack (usually the easiest to 'reload') you will lose them! Also, stay way from the "+" elastic pod straps on packs that have them.

I have a pod pack from Qloader (forget the actual company name) oddly enough I only use it with Dye pods so I have no idea how it works with Qloader pods, I would imagine it works well. I am not sure if they are made any longer but you could check with Qloader themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by El Zilcho View Post
    I have a pod pack from Qloader (forget the actual company name)
    The company is called "Ancient Innovations" and they are still in business, though you must be patient in contacting them.

PGOP - I forgot to mention that you can send your pods in to them to be serviced, they carry a lifetime warranty. I did it a few years ago (one pod was lagging, I sent them all).

I just purchased a qloader system late last year and asked for advice from AO members. This should brinf you to my thread.

https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...qloader+advice

I was able to find a qloader pack on ebay that from what I understand was a promotional product from qloader. Freedy500 is a qloader tech. He may have some of these packs or maybe you might get lucky on ebay as I did.

Be VERY careful on how you remove your pods from your pack. I was grabbing them in such a way as they disassembled as I pulled them out. Needless to say this only happened a few times before I caught onto the learning curve. I found pushing down from the top of the pack as opposed to grabbing the bottom of the pod worked best for me.

I like the system a lot and feel like I made a great purchase. In my experience I found that some people didn't see me while using the qloader because they didn't see the familar outline of a hopper. If you don't already know, don't use reballs in a qloader. They won't work and might ruin the pod and/or void your warranty.