Thread: XULE Carbon Fiber Body Pre-order

Threaded View

XULE Carbon Fiber Body Pre-order

PRE-ORDER CLOSED......I WILL HAVE SOME EXTRAS FOR SALE
    WHEN THE BATCH IS DONE

New XULE carbon fiber main bodies for automags.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -Angel feedneck and dual detent threads
    -Autococker barrel threads
    -Will work on almost any AGD mag except classic RT/sydarm
    -25% lighter than a AGD ULE body
    -Real Carbon fiber construction.....breech area is 7075 aluminum.
    -Two piece carbon body allows you to change the front tube to different styles...creating a new look
    -Once piece carbon body features a bolt on feedneck adapter block.....another great thing about this design is you can change it if you damage the threads....Its a heavy duty piece made of 7075 aluminum and bolted on with 4 8-32 screws.

1 piece body shown on top and two piece body shown on bottom

2 piece minimag

Two piece shown with all the different front tubes

Pricing:

One piece carbon fiber construction with any style front milling shown.......$277
    Two piece carbon fiber construction with any style front tube........$247
    Extra front tubes....any style...........$53
    Cont. 48 USA Priority Mail shipping.......$12
    International shipping is available...PM me for a price

The visible aluminum breech or feedneck mount on these will be shipped anodized...you have choice of gloss black or gloss clear anodizing. or i can ship the parts raw to you.

non refundable deposit required unless i cancel the run. money is used to purchase material/tooling to make parts. Feednecks and detents shown are not included (AGD detents and CCM angel 1.5" feedneck shown for your reference).

Front tube choices include RT, Minimag, AGD ULE body style (angled front, RT PRO length), AM/MM Lenght

For this run to happen we need to get atleast 25 bodies sold for each style (one piece, two piece design). I am currenlty producing the aluminum bodies for the guys here on AO....Carbon fiber bodies will be machined on the back side of that run once we fill the preorder slots.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Xmagterror; 06-16-2014 at 11:47 PM.