Thread: 12th Man Mag GO HAWKS!

12th Man Mag GO HAWKS!

The title says it all.

Thats awesome. I remember seeing that Emag awhile ago. Very cool. You should update the lasering WHEN they win the superbowl.

That is a good idea

Quote Originally Posted by Sk8ermog View Post
    Thats awesome. I remember seeing that Emag awhile ago. Very cool. You should update the lasering WHEN they win the superbowl.
    ugly ugly looking mag ever, they wont win this year or any year time soon.

not sure the 12th man was much of a factor yesterday. especially since the announcers even said they were not loud. however that end of game interview with the cornerback was great. way better than the standard blah blah 110% blah blah cliché answers players usually give.

What does it say on the battery pack?

I don't hate Seattle. In fact, I kind of like the Seahawks, but Sherman's lack of character and class sure isn't helping.

I do think that Seattle got screwed by the officials against Pittsburgh the last time they were in the Superbowl.

I think Russell Wilson is a great young QB with room for improvement, which has to be exciting for Seattle fans.

And I'm a Colts fan; have been forever. Even though we now have Matt Hasselbeck as our backup QB... in Denver it's Peyton. Manning. Go Broncos!

(If New England had beaten Denver yesterday, I'd totally be rooting for Seattle)

I wonder how good Peyton is at dodging paint balls? And if you gog the receiver ...is that pass interference?
    I took the road least traveled...now where the hell am I ?

Quote Originally Posted by Runamok View Post
    I wonder how good Peyton is at dodging paint balls? And if you gog the receiver ...is that pass interference?
    He's not mobile by any definition of the word. On the pass interference... I guess it would depend on when the contact happened. Beyond 5 yards, while an untipped, catchable ball is in the air... then, yes.

have liked the Seahawks since the Steve Largent days. but I can't stand their current head coach.

Quote Originally Posted by vintage View Post
    have liked the Seahawks since the Steve Largent days. but I can't stand their current head coach.
    Do you remember the game where a corner took a cheap shot on Largent's teammate, then a little while later the safety grabed an INT and Largent came across the field and wiped out the guy like he was a middle linebacker and not a wide receiver? On of the most awesome payback hits I've ever seen.
    http://youtu.be/LMmQkNT65Do
    Go Hawks! Beautiful gun too.
    Last edited by Runamok; 01-21-2014 at 04:24 AM. Reason: fired up!

Hawks win!

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper Steve View Post
    Hawks win!
    They sure did. Not sure I'd really call that a game... more of a beat down!

so disappointing
    CNC Programmer/Machinist
    Polarstar Engineering and Machine

Thanks. banghead

As soon as Joe Namath messed up the coin toss I knew it was over. The Seahawks looked great btw! Congrats.

delaware park is like 20 minutes from my house hahaha

it was basically like the broncos didnt even show up to the game, I expected it to be the broncos thrashing up on the hawks but Seattle's defense was just insane the whole game.

also according to that post game interview guy we should all investigate 9/11

mother of god that is beautiful, and being both a mag and seahawks fan i love it