Thread: whats a good hopper

whats a good hopper

I dont want to drop 200 on a hopper what are good choices? going Rt classic with SHP.... but i dont think my revy is going to keep up lol

You can get used Rotors for about $100, sometimes sub $100.

Seems obvious now, but I used an eggy for a long time and had a lot of chuffing. I thought it was the way I had my lvl 10 tuned but when I switched to a Rotor without changing anything all my problems went away. My ULT'ed Xvalve RTs like a dream with the SHP.

Yeah without a doubt go rotor.they are the top dog of loaders in my opinion. I know there are other good loaders but rotors are just hard to beat.:-)

The new pinokios are out, and they're only $130 brand new. Haven't tried one yet but my bro ordered one. Will find out soon, how it is. The older pinokios were awesome, so I hope the new ones are too

I'm with Soul Coffin.

I've put aside my Halos, Revvys and Rotor... I just use my Pinokio now, and I intend to get the new one.

i love my spire and my old pinokio. i'll let you know about the new pinokio.

The only thing about the Pinokio I didn't like is how high it sits. Unfortunately they didn't lower the profile of the new ones.

There's several players at my local field that use the new Pinokio. They're certainly odd looking, and I don't care much for the profile.

Wink

I like a large capacity loader so I use the Spire 260.

Much lower profile than the Rotor high capacity.

The Rotor is like a blimp on top of the marker, its now the backup loader.

Never used a Pinocchio loader, but I do use Pinocchio pods, they are great, hold 185 and indestructible.

All depends on what you want to spend 30-50 halo too, 60-80 z2, 90-100+ rotor, 120 and up Spire so alot of decent choices. I used halo too as a warp less setup with no problems, going to try a z2 setup now, but for vert feed if you can get a rotor v3 for under 100 then that's a great bang for your buck

Quote Originally Posted by lancecst View Post
    The only thing about the Pinokio I didn't like is how high it sits. Unfortunately they didn't lower the profile of the new ones.
    i read they did lower the profile. so its still the tallest hopper? that's sucks.

update: new pinokio is as tall as a z2. super duper light.
    Last edited by capt spank; 01-26-2014 at 02:53 PM.

I've got a viewloader tripod with the 300 count hopper when I need capacity and not a high rate of fire. I have a halo b and a regular when I need a little more bps, but the revy is still my favorite.

i still use a revy so lol. idk about the Pinokio lol....seems a little much. on the spires and rotors are there different versions or better upgrades to look for? one thing is for sure i want a locking lid lol!! thanks for the help

Rotors are great I have one for sale sub $100

Pmd you pics and video of rotor