Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: do you want new clamping feednecks?

do you want new clamping feednecks?

with the supply of Angel threaded clamping feednecks starting to run dry, and CCM feednecks are there but lacking(i hate them personally, but at times they are the only choice). do you(AO & AGD community) want a new supply of clamping feednecks? what would you pay for one/them?

i think i've found something that can work and is readily available. i can't really go into detail, but suffice to say, for a little work on my part, i can get and supply new feednecks for all.

so i want to know what everyone thinks. also, this isn't a pre-order. if i get enough interest, i will then post up made items for sale. basically, its a demand and supply. as long as everyone is demanding them, i will supply them.

Ideally I'd like adapter for for something like Empire clamping feedneck
    Name:  17637_Empire_Clamping_Feedneck_Dust_Black.jpg
Views: 132
Size:  10.2 KB

(little kid sing song voice) I know what what your doing. Go for it! I want to see if you and I are thinking alike.
    Last edited by Runamok; 01-25-2014 at 06:30 AM.
    I took the road least traveled...now where the hell am I ?

Yea, depending on cost I would be game for new feednecks.

Sounds good.:-) I'm not much on CCM ones at all.
    Last edited by dodge3500; 01-26-2014 at 11:11 AM.

I know what he is up to and I approve!

Quote Originally Posted by Laku View Post
    Ideally I'd like adapter for for something like Empire clamping feedneck
    Name:  17637_Empire_Clamping_Feedneck_Dust_Black.jpg
Views: 132
Size:  10.2 KB
    Adapters are out there. Gearheadz paintball makes them

forgot to post this up, i'm looking at selling these for about $35-40 for a complete feedneck, ready to mount to your gun. but, in order to do this, i need to get the feednecks, which is the all on my end. i want to make sure that i have them, in hand, before i sell them.

on Monday, i should be able to post up what i'm thinking of doing. IF there is enough interest.

Quote Originally Posted by river031403 View Post
    Adapters are out there. Gearheadz paintball makes them
    Really? Didn't know that. Thanks!

I'm in the market for a couple. You have my interest, and may have my money depending what the final products "looks" like.

$35 - $40 is right in the wheel house of what I would expect to pay. In the market depending on appearance and profile (RPG sub-zero being the gold standard in my book).

Curious to know what you guys dislike about the ccm units? Other than they are not of the cam lock design. I would say the quality is top notch.

nobody: cant want to see what you come up with. I may buy a few.

Quote Originally Posted by Xmagterror View Post
    Curious to know what you guys dislike about the ccm units? Other than they are not of the cam lock design. I would say the quality is top notch. nobody: cant want to see what you come up with. I may buy a few.
    I rather like the no-pro ones. But they aren't as easy to source as the others are.

Quote Originally Posted by Xmagterror View Post
    Curious to know what you guys dislike about the ccm units? Other than they are not of the cam lock design. I would say the quality is top notch.
    No problem with quality at all. I just don't like that they have CCM printed across them. Just a peeve of mine, unless you're sponsoring me, I don't want your logo's all over my markers.

I agree with PGOP. RPG Sub Zero is the standard to me. If it is better then I would be interested in one.

Is AKA and A+ no longer making them? AKA are IMO one of the best around and they're only $20+ shipping: http://www.akalmp.com/feedtubes.html. A Plus is still selling theirs as well for $ 30: http://www.aplusp8ntball.com/camlocks.html. While its always nice to have options, IMO $40-50 is well past market considering you can get the CCM ones for like $25...

My .02.

Quote Originally Posted by OPBN View Post
    Is AKA and A+ no longer making them? AKA are IMO one of the best around and they're only $20+ shipping: http://www.akalmp.com/feedtubes.html. A Plus is still selling theirs as well for $ 30: http://www.aplusp8ntball.com/camlocks.html. While its always nice to have options, IMO $40-50 is well past market considering you can get the CCM ones for like $25...

My .02.
    At least the email that's associated on A+ paypal account was invalid when I tried to buy one of theirs, which makes it a bit risky/fishy on my book.

Can we have them say AO Army?

Either way, im in.

At least the email that's associated on A+ paypal account was invalid when I tried to buy one of theirs, which makes it a bit risky/fishy on my book.
    That and most of the images on there website are broken. The AKA's look nice though.

Quote Originally Posted by Patron God of Pirates View Post
    That and most of the images on there website are broken. The AKA's look nice though.
    I have several of them and love em. I actually replaced all of my CCM ones with them. Only downfall is they only come in polished black.

No problem with quality at all. I just don't like that they have CCM printed across them. Just a peeve of mine, unless you're sponsoring me, I don't want your logo's all over my markers.

did you try calling ccm to see if they would sell one with out a logo.

Honestly the thought never occurred to me.

Honestly the thought never occurred to me.
    Ive bought a couple of them through SSP Reaper here. If you contact CCM, they will sell them to you sans logo.

I like the A+ feednecks too. Only place to reliably buy them new is eBay when they list a slew of them from time to time.

they will accommodate you if you ask them. Find your own lazer guy if you choose to do so
    BEZERKERS
    ALL MAG SHOOTING TEAM

Love it.

I bought a few from them a couple months ago. I thought the same thing and even talked with paypal after finding the email address and phone number not working. They were initially responsive to paypal, and then later they were to me. He stated that he had separated some of the businesses he had and that it hadn't been updated on his website. Art is the owner and told me that he had sold off his anodizing business, but still has the paintball and machining. I received everything very fast. A little unnerving to not have the contact info working, but he told me that he would have his web guy fix everything.

I know you can reach him at this email since it was the one he was communicating to me about a month or so ago

aplusmachine@comcast.net

I'm hoping this post is taken more of information to a fellow member, rather than deflating the heart of Nobody and his inquiry of selling a future product. I for one love options of quality items, and I'm anxious to see what you have in store.
    Last edited by barkingspider; 01-26-2014 at 07:54 PM.

I'd be down for at least one, doug (I'm trying to cut down on projects and markers, a bit)

here's what i've been doing with all the stock ULE feednecks as it sits on my Emag

the feedneck

and my adapter as it sits on the body

so Laku, you win an eCookie

so what y'all think? any and all questions will be answered.

Wow, that's nice