Thread: do you want new clamping feednecks?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

do you want new clamping feednecks?

with the supply of Angel threaded clamping feednecks starting to run dry, and CCM feednecks are there but lacking(i hate them personally, but at times they are the only choice). do you(AO & AGD community) want a new supply of clamping feednecks? what would you pay for one/them?

i think i've found something that can work and is readily available. i can't really go into detail, but suffice to say, for a little work on my part, i can get and supply new feednecks for all.

so i want to know what everyone thinks. also, this isn't a pre-order. if i get enough interest, i will then post up made items for sale. basically, its a demand and supply. as long as everyone is demanding them, i will supply them.

Ideally I'd like adapter for for something like Empire clamping feedneck
    Name:  17637_Empire_Clamping_Feedneck_Dust_Black.jpg
Views: 133
Size:  10.2 KB

(little kid sing song voice) I know what what your doing. Go for it! I want to see if you and I are thinking alike.
    Last edited by Runamok; 01-25-2014 at 06:30 AM.
    I took the road least traveled...now where the hell am I ?

Yea, depending on cost I would be game for new feednecks.

Sounds good.:-) I'm not much on CCM ones at all.
    Last edited by dodge3500; 01-26-2014 at 11:11 AM.

I know what he is up to and I approve!

Quote Originally Posted by Laku View Post
    Ideally I'd like adapter for for something like Empire clamping feedneck
    Name:  17637_Empire_Clamping_Feedneck_Dust_Black.jpg
Views: 133
Size:  10.2 KB
    Adapters are out there. Gearheadz paintball makes them

forgot to post this up, i'm looking at selling these for about $35-40 for a complete feedneck, ready to mount to your gun. but, in order to do this, i need to get the feednecks, which is the all on my end. i want to make sure that i have them, in hand, before i sell them.

on Monday, i should be able to post up what i'm thinking of doing. IF there is enough interest.

Quote Originally Posted by river031403 View Post
    Really? Didn't know that. Thanks!

I'm in the market for a couple. You have my interest, and may have my money depending what the final products "looks" like.

$35 - $40 is right in the wheel house of what I would expect to pay. In the market depending on appearance and profile (RPG sub-zero being the gold standard in my book).

I couldn't find it on the Gearheadz site, where is it?

Quote Originally Posted by river031403 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by djinnform View Post
    Me neither.

if i can't get anyone to buy adapters and feednecks, then i will certainly just sell the adapters. sucks that the Gearheadz bodies are cocker threaded, i can't help with that.

Quote Originally Posted by djinnform View Post
    Black derlin in cocker pics->It's a little tall at the moment but it's only derlin so I will cut it down to get it tighter/ lower profile.Old angel threaded feedneck cut down for my pistol project-->>As far as angel threaded adapters I have one on its way that a friend did for me

http://gearheadzpb.com/index.php?opt...12&id=17530676
    It's just an adapter that goes into any clamping feedneck and allows you to use empire springfeed

Last edited by river031403; 02-04-2014 at 07:23 PM.

Yay! I got cookie!

Colour me interested.

so, no questions? granted, its a simple operation, but no one wants to know if there is a shot trap/gap between the body and feedneck, or if you see the anno through the gap, or anything?

if not, then awesome. i have the feednecks coming and should be ready to sell sometime next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    so, no questions? granted, its a simple operation, but no one wants to know if there is a shot trap/gap between the body and feedneck, or if you see the anno through the gap, or anything?

if not, then awesome. i have the feednecks coming and should be ready to sell sometime next week.
    Yes, I've a question, as it's very close to the body, is there a risk to make marks in the ano when screwing the feedneck ?

Quote Originally Posted by maverick13 View Post
    Yes, I've a question, as it's very close to the body, is there a risk to make marks in the ano when screwing the feedneck ?
    the feedneck does not ride on the body. when turning it on, it won't go into the anno. if i'd have to put a number on it, i'd say it was a couple of millimeters difference. i'd have no problems putting this on anything special.

One question, can I send you my ule necks to have this service done or will you only sell the necks? I have a couple and have always wanted to put an empire spring feed on my tac-one.

Quote Originally Posted by dano_____ View Post
    One question, can I send you my ule necks to have this service done or will you only sell the necks? I have a couple and have always wanted to put an empire spring feed on my tac-one.
    i'd wouldn't have a problem just making the for people but i haven't put a price to do that yet. i don't have a spring feed on hand, but can borrow one to mock up.

Thanks for this answer.
    In this condition I could be interested by one.