Thread: X valve question

X valve question

One of my x valves seems to fire once on trigger pull and one when I release, kind of like an auto response frame, doesn't leak and has a quad oring in the on/off, not sure of the pin length. Any ideas? Thanks

Mods on the mag? Milled rail? Hows the sear?

First tried it on a Luke's armada rail(rt style), today I tired it out on my warp mag with a am/mm version of Luke's armada, I doubt it an issue with the rail since I have another am/mm armada rail built up and there is no issues with the valve on it...

A short on-off pin or a piece of dirt in the on-off oring can cause your problem. A worn sear or bolt can also cause issues like that.
    Except for the Automag in front, its usually the man behind the equipment that counts.

I'll check for dirt/debris but what length pin would you recommend for a strait mech mag, don't care for rt effect at all if that matters at all...thanks

Quote Originally Posted by keiko_819 View Post
    I'll check for dirt/debris but what length pin would you recommend for a strait mech mag, don't care for rt effect at all if that matters at all...thanks
    .750 is the standard rt pro on/off pin length