Results 1 to 30 of 52

Thread: Luke's Rails

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Cottonwood, Az.
    Posts
    5,834

    Luke's Rails

    Website is updated with in stocks rails.

    Automag rails:
    http://www.lukescustoms.com/lukes-am-rails.html


    RTPro rails:
    http://www.lukescustoms.com/lukes-rt-pro-rails.html
    Last edited by luke; 11-11-2014 at 12:27 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    26
    PM Sent

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    771
    how about the ones you have on your web site? I really want a Rt classic style so i can use the sight rail but on a diet lol. but other kinds that i could use the sight rail on i would like

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    70
    Pm sent

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Cottonwood, Az.
    Posts
    5,834
    Quote Originally Posted by RT Lover View Post
    how about the ones you have on your web site? I really want a Rt classic style so i can use the sight rail but on a diet lol. but other kinds that i could use the sight rail on i would like
    I dont offer any rails that you can still use the sight rail on.

    I would like to keep this thread on subject, please pm me with questions not associated with this project, thanks.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    www.thepbforum.com
    Posts
    1,261
    This is just a milling service correct? What are the differences between a AM rail and an RTP rail?

    Thanks.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Cottonwood, Az.
    Posts
    5,834
    Quote Originally Posted by cyrus-the-virus View Post
    This is just a milling service correct? What are the differences between a AM rail and an RTP rail?

    Thanks.
    Not a service these are machined from billet.
    The automag version uses automag parts, sear and asa.
    RTP uses RTP sear and asa.
    AM version is ready to ship today.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    551
    Pm'd about RTP Armada-L.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    348
    I'll take a RTP Armada-L.

    With the length of this rail, I can run a Z-Grip w/ with a bike grip, correct?
    Last edited by TyeStick; 02-05-2014 at 03:39 AM.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    If you want peace, prepare for war.
    Posts
    1,484
    PMd

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    I.E. ca
    Posts
    978
    I may pick up an armada rtp length with warp left notch

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Cottonwood, Az.
    Posts
    5,834
    Quote Originally Posted by TyeStick View Post
    I'll take a RTP Armada-L.

    With the length of this rail, I can run a Z-Grip w/ with a bike grip, correct?
    Yes

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Central PA
    Posts
    455
    I will take an RTP length Armada rail. PM sent

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Cottonwood, Az.
    Posts
    5,834
    The RTP Armada-L rails are completed and ready to ship!
    Get-em before they're gone, it will probably be awhile before I do another run.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •