Thread: What's everyone's go-to LPR

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

What's everyone's go-to LPR

For pneu-mags? The Tickler seems to be unavailable, Palmer of course still has the Micro Rock, anything else you guys like?

i like the adjustable WGPs, alla tickler with a screw adjust. PPS regs always **** the bed on me when not used for some length of time.

i like the "bullet" from the pro stocks, or the "can" from the outkast. small, fast, high flowing and not finger adjustable.
    "because every vengeful cop with a lesbian daughter, is having a bad day, and looking for someone to blame"

it depends on the application. i don't have a penumag setup so i can't comment on that, but for other guns, my go to is Rocks and SCMs. rocks are a little harder to rebuild, but they don't need it often. and i just love AKA regs.

The one you make... when you make it

My micro rock has been good. Tickler was bad. Superbolt LPR needed work. I like urethane seats, wide pistons, and a vent for the spring pack.

Microrock & SCM III

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    For pneu-mags? The Tickler seems to be unavailable, Palmer of course still has the Micro Rock, anything else you guys like?
    from what I understand palmers doesn't sell the "micro" rock lpr on their site anymore.
    I could be wrong, but I could not find the micro rock on there anywhere, anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by knownothingmags View Post
    from what I understand palmers doesn't sell the "micro" rock lpr on their site anymore.
    I could be wrong, but I could not find the micro rock on there anywhere, anymore.
    http://palmer-pursuit.com/cart/micro...ator-p-48.html

stand corrected.
    awesome thanks for the help on that man.

No problem. The Palmer site is really difficult to navigate.

If it does not have to be a sleeper, there are always vertical reg options. I have had good luck with the Torpedo, CP and Palmer Stabilizer's.