Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's everyone's go-to LPR

What's everyone's go-to LPR

For pneu-mags? The Tickler seems to be unavailable, Palmer of course still has the Micro Rock, anything else you guys like?

i like the adjustable WGPs, alla tickler with a screw adjust. PPS regs always **** the bed on me when not used for some length of time.

i like the "bullet" from the pro stocks, or the "can" from the outkast. small, fast, high flowing and not finger adjustable.
    "because every vengeful cop with a lesbian daughter, is having a bad day, and looking for someone to blame"

it depends on the application. i don't have a penumag setup so i can't comment on that, but for other guns, my go to is Rocks and SCMs. rocks are a little harder to rebuild, but they don't need it often. and i just love AKA regs.

The one you make... when you make it

My micro rock has been good. Tickler was bad. Superbolt LPR needed work. I like urethane seats, wide pistons, and a vent for the spring pack.

Microrock & SCM III

On the expertise of others I went microrock my first pneumag. It's gone over ten years without requiring attention of any kind so I got one for my second pneumag last year. So yeah... I've added nothing to this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Patron God of Pirates View Post
    On the expertise of others I went microrock my first pneumag. It's gone over ten years without requiring attention of any kind so I got one for my second pneumag last year. So yeah... I've added nothing to this thread.
    Yes you have.

Yeah, a testament to 10 years of trouble- and maintenance-free operation is something!

By the way, that's also why I ordered a Microrock for my Pneu setup as well. And why I ordered the Luke's 90* panels with interior milling to accommodate a LPR fatter than a WGP Bullet.

I've had good luck with Microrocks, Ticklers and SCMs.

If you're building a new project around a specific LPR I'd go with Microrocks; as far as I know they're the only ones in production other than the Empire one which isn't sold separate from the marker.

I use a micro rock for my pneumag (same reg 3 years). I tried a tickler and various other stock wgp takeoff regs they just don't compare since i am not running a sleeper set up the size did not matter.

I also have used the micro rock for years without problems. Parts are plentiful, design is user friendly to service. I've also had a few besales and bob long lprs that I loved on my autococker, but I think those are hard to come by.

Quote Originally Posted by sjrtk View Post
    size did not matter
    that can be taken so many different ways.

Micro Rock, Pebble, and SCM-III

Quote Originally Posted by Frizzle Fry View Post
    I've had good luck with Microrocks, Ticklers and SCMs.

If you're building a new project around a specific LPR I'd go with Microrocks; as far as I know they're the only ones in production other than the Empire one which isn't sold separate from the marker.
    It looks like you can pick up the empire one seperatly here:
    http://paintballgateway.com/emreaulprbl.html

I can't comment on how well it works in pneumag set up, but i thought about trying one in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    For pneu-mags? The Tickler seems to be unavailable, Palmer of course still has the Micro Rock, anything else you guys like?
    from what I understand palmers doesn't sell the "micro" rock lpr on their site anymore.
    I could be wrong, but I could not find the micro rock on there anywhere, anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by knownothingmags View Post
    from what I understand palmers doesn't sell the "micro" rock lpr on their site anymore.
    I could be wrong, but I could not find the micro rock on there anywhere, anymore.
    http://palmer-pursuit.com/cart/micro...ator-p-48.html

stand corrected.
    awesome thanks for the help on that man.

No problem. The Palmer site is really difficult to navigate.

If it does not have to be a sleeper, there are always vertical reg options. I have had good luck with the Torpedo, CP and Palmer Stabilizer's.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    that can be taken so many different ways.
    Yes it could but the micro rock makes up for its small size with reliability and enthusiasm.

How are the smart parts Lprs? Anyone have an opinion on those

I have a Palmer pebble on my pneumag and always ran a rock on my cocker. Have not had a problem so far with either.

Quote Originally Posted by river031403 View Post
    How are the smart parts Lprs? Anyone have an opinion on those
    They had some?

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-TW View Post
    They had some?
    Weird looking ones, for the Impulse.

Quote Originally Posted by Frizzle Fry View Post
    Weird looking ones, for the Impulse.
    The tape worm? I thought those were mostly internal. I missed most of SP's early markers in one way or another.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-TW View Post
    They had some?

http://www.zdspb.com/tech/mguide/regs/main_miniflo.html

Ive got a few of those in my spares there a very reliable lpr I have used them on a sleeper and 2 of my old cockers.
    never needed to adjust them once set
    Making an lpr is simple the microrock has to be the easiest design no need to be so big though
    Ask hill I made a makeshift lpr for him a while back was only 1" 1/4 long and about 0.4 o/d.
    Personally Ive found it comes down to decent springs and using a high durometer oring.
    size wize 1/2" x 1 1/2" would be a nice size, all you need is a fine pitch thread on the adjustement
    which will give you better pressure adjustment.
    I so have some cad files somewhere if u want them
    Last edited by renie; 02-01-2014 at 02:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by renie View Post
    Ive got a few of those in my spares there a very reliable lpr I have used them on a sleeper and 2 of my old cockers.
    never needed to adjust them once set
    Making an lpr is simple the microrock has to be the easiest design no need to be so big though
    Ask hill I made a makeshift lpr for him a while back was only 1" 1/4 long and about 0.4 o/d.
    Personally Ive found it comes down to decent springs and using a high durometer oring.
    size wize 1/2" x 1 1/2" would be a nice size, all you need is a fine pitch thread on the adjustement
    which will give you better pressure adjustment.
    I so have some cad files somewhere if u want them
    I have already designed the LPR I'm going to produce, that not the reason for this thread, I'm gathering information for something different.

Cool, well if I can help you in any way feel free to ask