Thread: Best Mask?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Best Mask?

I am in the market for a new mask. I dont need the most expensive awesomeness, just a good mask. What does everyone recommend?

I recommend V-Force Profilers. Inexpensive, great field of view, great venting, and great if you happen to have a large head (which I do).

^ agree ^

I like my proto switch FS. Good protection. No fog issues. Bottoms are made of soft material so you get a few bounces. Excellent quick change lens system and shares lenses with the pro-axis. And it comes with a visor, which I personally like. I also have a proflex and like that for hot summer days because it breathes a little better, but the protection (specifically the ear protection) isn't nearly as good as with the switch.

There are definitely "better" masks out there, but they are also much more expensive.

Proto switch FS is my choice too.
    For the same reasons plus one : there's no problem with my glasses !

JT Proflex. Excellent build quality, can be had for a reasonable price, and covers your face a bit better than other masks.

I thoroughly enjoy the Proflex - you won't find a mask more comfortable or breathable. They are relatively cheap, too. As far as ear protection, you can buy 'hard ears' or 'revo ears', which both offer more safety than usual soft ears.

Of course, I really like the Flex 8, too..

JT all the way, either my hard shell spectra or either one of my proflexs depending on light conditions.

Quote Originally Posted by Patron God of Pirates View Post
    I recommend V-Force Profilers. Inexpensive, great field of view, great venting, and great if you happen to have a large head (which I do).
    i dont like mine they r way to low on the for head, i want something higher

I'm prone to migraine headaches so the mask has gotta be very light as not to set a bad migraine off.I've had the best luck not getting migraines with my dye i3 with the amber lenses. I'll prolly grab a i4 this year.:-) my buddy's wear flexes for more protection they say but I will take several shots any day with my i3s as not to suffer a migraine.:-)