Thread: So about the museum

So about the museum

Sean and I have had many disscussions about this and I mentioned that the museum should become a Living Legends tradition. It really makes sense as we should not just be bringing Legends to this even but also the vintage guns and gear that made them who they are.

So for NEXT years Legends there will probably be a museum committee put together. This may or may not include me or some of you.

This has been a very positive thing for me. I have learned alot and talked to many people who I never thought I'd get to about things I'd never thought I'd talk about

The museum will continue with or without us but if it's without us... It started with a crazy idea from me and a WHOLE LOT of support from my AO Family

I do have give a thank you to you all for this, it's not done and I will thank you all again soon
    Last edited by BTAutoMag; 01-31-2014 at 03:24 PM.

Nice

Would be a nice touch for that event. I'm also still waiting on them to put the 'legends' back into living legends. It seems about 3 years ago CPX decided legends were no longer needed for an event called living legends. Ironically the event was started to acknowledge the legends of paintball (hence the name). can you tell this is a peeve of mine? ...argh.

yes, and agreed

I feel I have a lot to offer for this, having run the Paintball Marshals' Museum for years.
    And I'd like to plan on hauling what I have to display, but I would need confirmation from Sean or whomever is in charge before just showing up.

Is there a good contact?
    Or should I just use the phone # on the website?
    CT Co-ordinator, Paintball Marshals

Call me. I'm in contact with Sean.