Thread: grip panels for gforce frame

grip panels for gforce frame

hey guys. are the panels for a gforce frame based on any other type of marker? i'd like to get something more interesting than the stock ones. thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by capt spank View Post
    hey guys. are the panels for a gforce frame based on any other type of marker? i'd like to get something more interesting than the stock ones. thanks.

nah man they use their own proprietary grips…but tha good news is that i sent a pair up to mike780 and he hooked me up with these:

tha set on tha Dallara are Kirinite and tha set on tha Dallarta are tha G-10 grips. both look and feel great you definitely won't be disappointed! and he is the only one making grips for the G-Force frames that i know of.

You evil evil man. I've been looking for a Dallara set for years and you go and post 2 beautiful ones. Fie upon you sir.
    I took the road least traveled...now where the hell am I ?

if you send me a pair I can get dims and print you some. and put a design on for you.
    you can have the printed look on them or I can smooth them out.

mike780 grips are bad a$$, so its up to you, mike can probably make them for you now, mine will probably take some time

Quote Originally Posted by Runamok View Post
    You evil evil man. I've been looking for a Dallara set for years and you go and post 2 beautiful ones. Fie upon you sir.
    haha…one is a Dallara…tha red one i call a Dallarta…a shortened Karta body on a Dallara rail…definitely gotta thank Splat15k for that one, thank Dirge for hooking the Gear Drive up with tha sleeper mod on both of them, and a big ASS thanks to that Krazy nugga need4reebs for doing tha internal LPR mod for both G-force frames…haha

Quote Originally Posted by knownothingmags View Post
    if you send me a pair I can get dims and print you some. and put a design on for you.
    you can have the printed look on them or I can smooth them out.

mike780 grips are bad a$$, so its up to you, mike can probably make them for you now, mine will probably take some time
    wouldn't a printed set be more or less just like tha stock grips tho??? have you printed any grips yet???

Quote Originally Posted by need4reebs View Post
    wouldn't a printed set be more or less just like tha stock grips tho??? have you printed any grips yet???
    yeah it would be just like the stock ones, one color, but I could put a design on them if someone wanted me to.
    so I guess not really like stock grips. but its all in the eye of the designer/customer on this one.

yeah I have. printed some grips just one set. for someone else. plain though because that's how they wanted them.

yeah it would be just like the stock ones, one color, but I could put a design on them if someone wanted me to.
    so I guess not really like stock grips. but its all in the eye of the designer/customer on this one.

yeah I have. printed some grips just one set. for someone else. plain though because that's how they wanted them.
    any pics man?

Quote Originally Posted by need4reebs View Post
    any pics man?
    cougar20th will post em up.
    not sure if I have permission to release images.

I prototype with my printer now

the grips for cougar20th are the only stuff I have had time to do.
    don't use the printer much for personal use, do a lot of small stuff for other people.
    not much in paintball

but if im doing something for someone else it takes precedent over my own stuff.

cougar20th will post em up.
    not sure if I have permission to release images.

I prototype with my printer now

the grips for cougar20th are the only stuff I have had time to do.
    don't use the printer much for personal use, do a lot of small stuff for other people.
    not much in paintball

but if im doing something for someone else it takes precedent over my own stuff.
    rolf

are these plastic grips? or aluminum?

are these plastic grips? or aluminum?
    are you asking about the G-10/Kirinite grips or the grips KNM says he can print?

g10

G-10's a fibreglass/epoxy laminate. It's relatively lightweight, super tough and stable against moisture and any chemicals a paintball gun will ever see. Kirinite, as seen on the Dallara is a straight (polyester?) resin- no fibreglass, but still way strong enough for grips. It also polishes up like glass. Anyway that's it, sales pitch over.

All that said though, the printed parts I've seen around here do look pretty exciting. I'm all about options.

Quote Originally Posted by mike780 View Post
    G-10's a fibreglass/epoxy laminate. It's relatively lightweight, super tough and stable against moisture and any chemicals a paintball gun will ever see. Kirinite, as seen on the Dallara is a straight (polyester?) resin- no fibreglass, but still way strong enough for grips. It also polishes up like glass. Anyway that's it, sales pitch over.

All that said though, the printed parts I've seen around here do look pretty exciting. I'm all about options.
    yeah but tha only option for Sa WeeT grips is your grips…haha. mike780 makes tha best grips…plain and simple! and tha Kirinite grips are some BaD A.S.S. grips as well!!!