Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Meet My Paintball Family

Cool Meet My Paintball Family

Been working on a few projects for awhile and I'm pretty close to finishing most of them. Just a coat of paint and a few more custom parts to finish things off. I thought I would share the pics of the family with my AO family.

"BLACK HYPE"

"BLUE HYPE"

"THE BROTHERS"

"PUMP N' LAUNCHER"

"TIDAL WAVE"

"ALOHA MAG"

"MICRO-BREW"

NEW TO THE FAMILY:

"SYD-ARMED"

"TWIN MICROS"

Last edited by Sk8ermog; 06-07-2014 at 08:17 PM.

love the micros

Sweet collection! What are the paint and parts plans?

Like the "Micro-Brew" the best. What trigger is that?

Quote Originally Posted by djinnform View Post
    Looks like Lukes.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyBeans View Post
    Sweet collection! What are the paint and parts plans?
    Still need to work on some new grips for the "Blue Hype." I also need to get the "Micro-Brew" a black paint job or maybe something more fun, but it depends on funds. I also plan to get the "Aloha Mag" hydrodipped with a Hawaiian pattern. Here is what I'm hoping it will look like:

Yep that's a Luke trigger which is one of my favorite triggers.

OMG such a beautiful Collection. I envy you.
    I have a question tho, what is the name of that rail on your "BLACK HYPE" Mag?

Thanks in Advance.

did you have the hopper cf wrapped?

Since that Micro is already hacked, might as well cut the rail section to match the valve or maybe have it milled into a snatch grip...

Quote Originally Posted by Baranha View Post
    OMG such a beautiful Collection. I envy you.
    I have a questions tho, what is the name of that rail on your "BLACK HYPE" Mag?

Thanks in Advance.
    Both rails on the Hypers are Shadow Rails. The BLACK HYPE has the first gen Shadow rail with the bump at the sear pin. The BLUE HYPE has the all smooth rail.

Quote Originally Posted by RT Lover View Post
    did you have the hopper cf wrapped?
    I had both hydrodipped from a shop posting on PBnation. He does great work and is helping me with the ALOHA MAG.

Quote Originally Posted by OPBN View Post
    Since that Micro is already hacked, might as well cut the rail section to match the valve or maybe have it milled into a snatch grip...
    I was thinking of milling the back of the micro, but still thinking of another idea.

Looking good buddy! I haven't sold very much from my AGDE mega pallet, but i'm glad to see the hyper-frames went to a good home. I added your post in the AO Archives for people to drool over for many years to come.

Hey those blue part look great. Now I know why you were so eager to get those last couple of blue parts. Good looking gun and collection.

Yeah thanks TeamBob. Those blue parts turned out to be just what that mag needed.

I just added my first Sydarm I've ever owned and really like it. Also found 2 Micromags on Craigslist in FL so I made him an offer. Few weeks later they were in my greedy hands.

I did't found a Micromag with foregrip and you you find 2 at the same time !

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I like your sydarm with the side car.

*sidecars (there are 2 sidecars on that sydarm.)

Well now you have a forgrip vert asa thanks to me right. Hopefully you get it soon. I'm also going to write you that invoice soon.

That's my biggest fear !

Made some changes to my current line-up.

BLUE MAG

PUMP MAG

SPLASH MAGS

GEN 1 MICRO
    (With Rare Accurizer Bolt. Last Micromag Valve straight from ProTeam)

Currently working on wrapping up my 2K9 Micromag and going to start work on an Automag Rifle this May.

Very nice mags.

Perhaps only missing blue CCM macro on the Blue Mag !!!!!!

LoL thanks buddy. I do infact have blue ccm fittings for that mag, but they are a bit too neon of a blue and don't match as well so I used my anodized black ones.

I understand !
    We're always looking for the perfect matching colors.

I've the same issue with the bob long on/off on my blue mag, its blue is not matching with the body's one. But bob long is the only to do this kind of on/off and they are difficult to disassemble. And even if I do it, get the on/off reanodized could be tricky because it's nerver certain to obtain the same color.

The same with my karta's on/off, but this one is a CP, easy to disassemble, so, on this one I'll tempt my chance with reano !

I have one of those Accurizer Bolts, I think. I bought it from a guy that told me it was titanium. What's it for? What does it do? What's it worth?

Beautiful collection. I really like the blue guns, especially that splash.

But I have to ask, why the Air America regulators? Higher pressure? Cost? Just to be different? I'm just curious. they look good, just... different.

I have one of those Accurizer Bolts, I think. I bought it from a guy that told me it was titanium. What's it for? What does it do? What's it worth?
    Surprisingly I don't know much about these bolts other then they are very rare according to PTP and from what I've see over the years. I've only seen like 1 picture of these before and knew nothing about them. My experience so far with this bolt is that its AWESOME! Actually feels like it cycle faster and with a little less kick. Is yours gold with slits in the back for air venting?

If anyone has info on this bolt I'd love to know more.

Quote Originally Posted by brokeass_baller View Post
    Beautiful collection. I really like the blue guns, especially that splash.

But I have to ask, why the Air America regulators? Higher pressure? Cost? Just to be different? I'm just curious. they look good, just... different.
    The main advantage is the weight. Changing out the steel AGD regulator back for the Air America aluminum one will save about 4oz off the whole valve. I've been using these now for a few months and played a full day with one on my pump mag a few weekends ago. They act the same as the normal AGD reg, but they do not have the locking pin so that they don't unscrew themselves. In my experience I haven't seen a valve unscrew itself, but it's still a thing to note regarding the safety of these backs. The SFL Emag doesn't have a channel for the safety pin so I'm assuming they didn't see an issue with the valve unscrewing either. The classic valve tends to be a little looser then an emag valve but I still feel, with normal use, these aluminum valve backs will work just fine.

Here is a weight comparison:

Not bad! just out of curiosity, how high of a pressure will they allow?

They say a max of 3000psi printed on the top of regulator.

That's probably the max input pressure. I was curious about the output.

Quote Originally Posted by brokeass_baller View Post
    That's probably the max input pressure. I was curious about the output.
    Should be the same as the stock valve because the guts are interchangeable. I have the aluminum back on 3-4 of my classic mags and haven't found any issue with velocity or pressure. I should put a hyperframe on a mag with one of these valve backs and really put some air through it. I tend to use these valve backs on basic classic mags that I won't be shooting very fast.

Cool

So my collect tends to be ever growing and changing. There are a few new friends as well. Here is my current collection rundown:

"ANGEL-MAG"

"I-SPLASH" MAG

"POOL-PUMP" MAG

"GREEN THING"

PTP JUNGLE PUMP

F2 illustrator

I still have a lot of Micromags I'm putting together the way I want them so I don't want to put them up as being apart of my collection until they are done. I did want to pay my respects to Pro Team Products and show off my PTP Collection:

PTP COLLECTION:
    (Minus 2 Powerfeed Micromag Bodies)

Last edited by Sk8ermog; 08-10-2014 at 06:13 AM.

Made a pretty cool change to my Gen 1 Micromag. Added a very rare Elite European Expansion Chamber Grip:

I've never seen that done before. Looks sweet.