Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Meet My Paintball Family

Nice frame! I saw it on mcb or pb I forgot which one im sure he must have gotten a lot of messages about it hahaha

Thanks Zero. I haven't received many PMs about it. I still haven't seen any other Elite frames out there.

Well now I have a new gun to add to the family. It's not a mag, but it's still really cool. I traded some gear for this cocker from Surf2Live on MCB. He had it milled to be half-blocked, midget-ed and taped on the side for air. He had a macro going down to a female Palmer's stabilizer. I was going to put a 12gram changer on the side to make it a full fledge autococker pistol, but then I remembered how much I don't like messing with 12gram guns. So I put my AKA Sidewinder on it and picked up a mini CCM pump handle and some CCM grip panels for cheap.

I still can't believe how small this gun is. I really think its the smallest gun I own.

SIDENOTE:
    I think I might change up my photos cause it takes way too long to get the background all white. Also I think the green grass and natural light looks sooooo much better.

Last edited by Sk8ermog; 07-12-2014 at 06:58 AM.

Cool

Well as much fun as that NANO cocker was I had to make a trade to secure a bucket list gun that I've always wanted. Behold the:

Epic ICE:

Shoots great and the trigger is a lot like an autococker. Had to take it apart the sec I got it to find out how it works. It really is a unique piece to add to my collection. I really want to play a few games with it very soon.

I really like your cocker

Cool

I think I like blue a little too much

This has changed how I feel about blue. Those are some sexy mags.

What rail/frame is that on the bottom one?

RPG Shadow Rail w/o bump. Same as the blue rail above but doesn't have the bump where the sear pin goes. These rails are getting pretty rare.

Always thought of building a mini-sniper , an as im looking @ pics in post #32 , it came out so sweet , that its giving me massive motivation to build/buy one . Yours is nicer then the one i was imagining in my head for sure
    Damn you an your nice markers LOL

I think the tank is longer than the gun in #32!
    Stay Classy, AO...
    BEO: RIP / Topgun Paintball: RIP / Old MCB: RIP

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by NU_METAL View Post
    Always thought of building a mini-sniper , an as im looking @ pics in post #32 , it came out so sweet , that its giving me massive motivation to build/buy one . Yours is nicer then the one i was imagining in my head for sure
    Damn you an your nice markers LOL
    Yeah so funny story about that cocker. I traded a tank and barrel for the cocker without the reg or short pump. I added the vert ASA and sidewinder, but changed my mind and went with a 12gram changer. Here is how it ended up:

I was able to rock about 25+ balls per 12gram with a palmer valve I installed. It was a super smooth pump that was micro small.

After all that I traded the cocker for the Epic Ice.

I just sold the Epic Ice yesterday and used the money to finally buy the gun that is always in my "Trade Options" when selling gear. If you've seen my threads then you might know that I've been wanting a Naughty Dog Timmy for awhile. Should be in my mailbox tomorrow So excited.

Of coarse it's black/blue