Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Am I in the wrong here?

Am I in the wrong here?

I was on PBN and saw a revvy for sale in the BST, he had it listed for 25$ and he would handle fees and shipping. I pmmed him and offered 20$, pretty standard as I tend to think that prices are always haggle-able. He says no so I say Ill do the full 25$. he messages back with his paypal and that he'll ship today, so I send him the money, click back on PBN, reply sent, with my address.

I am at work for this so I click off the screen cause my machine stopped cutting and I set up for the next cut. hit go and click open PBN again, he sent me a message saying that he changed his mind about the sale and that someone wanted to pay more then my full price offer and that he was backing out of the sale.

I click off the screen thinking he would issue a refund and go back to work. he did issue me a refund and when that went thru, I went to leave feedback, I issued him neutral feedback as I was neither happy nor mad about the transaction...

I'll let you pick it up from here, I blurred his name... but if you really wanna know, his stuff shouldn't be hard to find

here are screens

I would have definatly left him bad feedback not nuetral. You and he made a deal. You finiished your part. He changed his mind and told you why. Because he is greedy.
    Quote Originally Posted by dano_____ View Post
    I keep forgetting to not feed my mags after midnight so they seem to multiply regularly.

He got off easy with a neutral one.I would have burned his little ass up over it.the deal was made and you paid up enough said.:-)

Well I got my hopper from you today. You didn't hlback out. Haha.

Seriously though. I would have walked away and left no feedback at all. BUT. Neutral feedback he should be happy with considering he flat told you he was backing out for said reason. I can't stand dealing with people like that. When all the dust settles I may wish I had asked more. But if I tell someone its there's till a given date. It will be there's waiting on payment till that day comes and has gone.

Justice is served. My negative feedback was removed. His neutral feedback remains.

*I have seen screen shots of the entire conversation between both of you regarding the sale. What you are saying simply is not true. You backed out of the deal after he already sent payment because you got a higher offer. If you do that then you are liable for negative feedback. You are lucky he only gave you neutral. Leaving him negative, or even neutral, in return is not appropriate at all.

I don't think he should be able to have a mod change or take that off. And yeah he should be happy that you put neutral.

If you are looking for a revi I have one.

I always need revvys

negative feedback was due...you were generous leaving neutral feedback. His feedback for you was uncalled for.

Cyco-Dude Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BTAutoMag View Post
    I was on PBN...
    well, there's your problem.

Oh he responded to the moderator's decision by saying I was making it up.

Oh he responded to the moderator's decision by saying I was making it up.
    Making up the screen captions?

What is he..... 12?

Although I'm sure that is possible. no sane person would go to that trouble over a 25 dollar item that they didn't get under legitamet reasons.

I think you were entirely justified leaving neutral feedback - I'd have probably left negative. If he doesn't want bad feedback he shouldn't welch on an agreed deal, sucks to be him. Glad to see the PBN mods came down on your side.

Good for you...

I'm about to deal with a guy I bought a barrel from in "good shape" but seems to have had a file taken to the tip

Ok...

after the mod responded and removed his negative feedback... he re-gave me feedback...

but this time it was neutral

from mod:
    Leaving him negative, or even neutral, in return is not appropriate at all.
    not only that but he is getting friends to post for him on his BST giving him good feedback on his thread

I kninda feel like sending the Army against him but that's wrong and he's probably just some rich kid who doesnt know any better

mods are back... feedback removed.

my feedback for him still stands

Sounds like the mods rightly backed you up. Good on them for doing what was right. He sounds like a kid. Move on and add him to your ignore list. Honestly, at this point I would ask a mod if you could change your feedback to negative explaining the whole process to warn others from doing business with this donkey hat.

negative feedback is a scar on your record. even if you learn from it and move on it's still there. I want him to learn

negative feedback is a scar on your record. even if you learn from it and move on it's still there. I want him to learn
    I wasn't saying to not leave him negative feedback, just the opposite.

I dont want to leave him negative feedback

I can understand that as well. I have rarely left negative feedback unless the seller was a massive tool. Think it has really only happened once. This ranks up there though.

Quote Originally Posted by biker******* View Post
    EDIT: ^^this man will leave bad feedback just because you give them their money back after 3mins of not wanting to sell to him. Prices are BEST OFFER. Doesn't just mean to offer a lower price. If I get a higher offer ur out.
    if this keeps up then I will politly ask for my Army's help in quieting him

That post clearly shows his nature. The fact that he can't see that is sad. I would contact the mods and see if they'll give him a short vacation.

working on it.

i would have left him negative feedback, he's trying to clean his feedback up by (why was it bad? because he's a crappy seller) and he was a crappy seller to you, he deserved crappy feedback.

[21:00] < FunkTehChillinMunky > I've got a Warped Sportz Dark Talon

Quote Originally Posted by OPBN View Post
    That post clearly shows his nature. The fact that he can't see that is sad. I would contact the mods and see if they'll give him a short vacation.
    NOOOOOOO.... NO, DON'T HAVE THEM BAN HIM ON PbN...

if they ban him for any length of time he will move to another forum, KEEP THE TRASH ON THE NATION

Quote Originally Posted by rukh013 View Post
    NOOOOOOO.... NO, DON'T HAVE THEM BAN HIM ON PbN...

if they ban him for any length of time he will move to another forum, KEEP THE TRASH ON THE NATION
    Doubtful. Most of the kids on PBN think MCB and AO are for geezers shooting obsolete markers. We cant possibly have anything they want. And we wont put up with their crap.

if I choose to send my army on a strike to PBN who's with me?

I probably would have left no feedback at all, but no, you are obviously not in the wrong.

If you have no feedback, and his stands, I'd just let it fizzle out.

Quote Originally Posted by OPBN View Post
    AO are for geezers shooting obsolete markers.
    I feel so old now. First butt problems. And now I'm a geezer with an obsolete marker. I think I'm gonna cry.

Seriously though. Does this kid not grasp the neutral feedback with a good explanation is far from the end of the world. Or a concern.