Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Am I in the wrong here?

this is just getting better and better. he still has the item and can take a timestamped picture. worth has been proven at more then he listed so therefore he is still in the right and no mods should be involved

I just read " in case, moral and something else besides rules ..".

You cannot have rules on this site and and allow things to happen on the side.

Making excuses, or adjustments on the fly is wrong. And item is not sold. I had higher offer therefore his is no longer the higher offer.

Item is still in my position. And has not been sold. The higher value price I was offered showed me my item was for sale at a DIRT price. So I Was not gonna sell it anymore for $25. Therefore I removed it from my thread. I can send pix with timestamps days from now with item still in position. I'm pointing it out its wrong for you guys to adjust ANYTHING.

It's a transaction nonetheless and both party's are aloud to share .. How am I wrong? Deal is between him and I as u keep pointing out now. So I'd appreciate it if you stopped removing my feedback for others

OOOHHH now he's called the mods pigs. Come on John... BAN HIS A$$!!!!!

~put fingers in ears to muffle mod explosion~

seriously he posted this publicly...

And I would now like to add they blocked me from leaving feedback on a "transaction"

They are not following or backing up the rules. I am getting answers that are not within the rules so I am unsure how this site is ran. This is my first incounter with mods on here and if they dont know the rules then I feel it is not safe to do any more business on this site.

Seeing how I can not leave because I have current sales in the mail and NEED to stay contact I will not say what needs to be said HOW it needs to be said. But in short, mods involved are no different then the pigs that abuse power and do not know/follow the rules

I could not help myself, I'm going after the revvy.

its not for sale anymore

and please stop

Mod John on the Attack!

You are on thin ice here. Let me be very clear.

Do not leave feedback again for this deal unless it is a glowing positive response.

You accepted money for an item you did not ship. This means you can receive feedback (in the rules). You did not ship it, so you may not leave retaliatory feedback (also in the rules).

If you leave feedback for this deal again, you will be infracted or even banned.

Quote Originally Posted by C_losjoker View Post
    I could not help myself, I'm going after the revvy.
    biker sends you his thanks

This little public fit of his is doing far more damage to his rep than any neutral feedback ever would.

Seriously.

How has he not been banned yet?

I'm literally just sitting here laughing

Hahaha, 4 pages? No one got time for dat.

Honestly, I've mediated more paintball feedback than anyone else in the world at this point since we have so much of it built up now. We can't help everyone since we don't see most the products, but this one is easy. You paid, he changed his mind. He refunded you, which is good, but he can't leave feedback that isn't positive for you.

Since you paid, you can leave him accurate feedback that says what happened and includes you were refunded, which you did. And a neutral is pretty fair.

Since he backed out after you paid, he can't leave you retaliatory negative or even neutral feedback since you did pay. Since he's tried more than once and hasn't understood a subtle hint, we were more direct. If he'd backed out before you paid, then neither one of you would be able to leave feedback on PbNation.

I agree, and so far all 3 mods on this agree on the fact that when he told me "nevermind" it was impossible for me to see that until after I had sent it, via the timestamps

This left by him:
    John you have not supplied a link to any rule saying this. I have read them over countless times that are posted in the gear bag sales forum.

Paypal is not my back account.

Again stop treating it as if money was in my position for 24hours or more. It was literally 3-7 mins and only reason it wasnt refunded in 2sec. Or denied acceptance is

1) there's no "accept" "decline" button in PayPal only refund (so I used it)

2) most important. I was at the post office delivering hackattacks package which I have a receipt with time and date on it to prove I was not by my computer.

Otherwise I would have sent 30+ PMS saying Dont.

I have followed all the rules accept for "morals?" Which the other mod has stated. Again if I'm not breaking rules how am I going to get an infraction or a ban. (Obviously you will do it) but what wrong doing is being committed? If you are calling this a transaction. I'm allowed to leave feedback on feedback given.

Why are mods not aware of the rules on the b/s/t forum?
    (Mods abusing power) gear bag forum rules have been followed and I have not broken a single one.

This guy however abused the feedback system and mods involved are permitting it. And forcing mine to be taken down.

This is a TRANSACTION to them, therefore both partys are aloud to give feedback.

Well, I'd hope the other two agreed with me. I wrote the rules and run the site...

you couldnt possible know the rules as youre only a pig who abuses his power

posted publicly:

Mods involved continue to not follow rules I can post a link to the gear bag forum rules and show I have not broken any rules and some are being fabricated.

And this thread is being ignored because there is plenty of post going into my feedback section but none in this thread.

Statinf this in case they try to say I'm spamming.

I know ur suppose to wait for a reply but I have not been given a rule link stating what you guys are trying to say is true.

And now my account is being threatened to be banned be a use of trying to state neutral feedback for that guy explaining.

He was refunded money within MINS because I did not wish to sell to him. Literally within mins. Took longer then seconds because I was at post office delivering a barrel kit and have receipt to prove it.

He then left feedback obviously upset I didnt give him a revcy for 25$.

I'm sorry if I hand a man $200 bux in his hand and he looks at his item and looks back at me and says.. You know what.. No man, I dont want to accept this.

No harm done

But I'm not going to taint his name.

Theres the story and if you guys are going to wrongly punish me for letting other users know the situation, the response they can expect, and rules being made up/not followed that whatever. But I won't be silent even though u keep deleting it.

I think the best thing to come of this situation is John remembering his AO password.

Oink oink?

John am I able to change my feedback to negative?

I am actually scared for people he deals with

Quote Originally Posted by BTAutoMag View Post
    John am I able to change my feedback to negative?

I am actually scared for people he deals with
    Don't be that guy.

Besides, by my estimation he'll earn a ban by midnight.

Quote Originally Posted by Frizzle Fry View Post
    Don't be that guy.

Besides, by my estimation he'll earn a ban by midnight.
    hahahaha

Thankfully my AO password was autosaved...

Notice, it is older than my PbN account too.

But nope. We don't allow people to edit feedback to something worse and escalate the situation.

ok, I understand. just weighing options. I feel like I've been polite and fair for all of this and he's just trying to **** me

John in the library with the candlestick!

You are trying to leave retaliatory feedback. We don't allow that since he paid you and you did not ship.

http://www.pbnation.com/faq.php?s=&d...title sonly=0

Your title is misleading. His feedback says, "Paid asking price for item, issued a refund cause someone else offer to pay more." What part of that is false?
    I also notice how all of his posts are magically going away

Quote Originally Posted by BTAutoMag View Post
    John in the library with the candlestick!

I also notice how all of his posts are magically going away

and he replies:

... he wants to post screen shots of timestamps for John... John I can refer you to page 1
    Because I sent him a message "wait! Dont send money!!"

If I have to go the looong route I will and paypal to get a screenshot of the timestamp my IP address logged on and checked my paypal account. And it'll show I did not SEE the money was in my account before I sent the PM to do not send payment.

So that would show I never had the proof money was in my had so in my eyes transaction was done. If that makes sense. And if thats the case then I will go throufh the hoops I have to. And if its a transaction ..the. Its between 2 people. Giving him feedback notifying others how he dealt with this is informing them too.

I will look at that link but doubt anything you guys said will be backed up

... oh I cant wait for this...

from John:
    That's fair. If you can convincingly demonstrate that he actually read the message to not send the money before he send the money anyway, then we'll talk about you leaving feedback for him.

yup, no proof

Let's see. He never contacted be before or after I sent him that pm. He never contacted me before or after I refunded money. He proceeded to feedback. How about retaliation for not wanting to deal to him?

Mod was not used as a third party,

And in no way is my feedback retaliatory. I was going to leave him feedback regardless IF he left me Any kind of feedback.

If I shouldnt be leaving feedback cause this wasnt a transaction how can he back that he was going to leave feedback for me in either case

I'm not mad at him. I'm disappointed someone would get mad and leave feedback. He has my pm and timestamp why I said no, dont send. Yet he ignored it knowing I was going to give him back his money. Instead of saying ANYTHING (yes I'm yelling cuz I'm upset with the mods) he waited and delivered feedback immediately once he got his money back.

I have the timestamps too, publicly posted. he refuses to post timestamped images cause he just checked... and I'm right

I want my neutral removed or if its a transaction I'm aloud to defend myself.

you have, congrats

Scammers have to have HUGE proof to get their accounts banned
    , and most the time they get back on this site and you guys say "we can't do nothing for ya". But for good people on here you threaten them with bans to shut them up because you know we use our accounts.

^^^^ I'll back off for that reason. But I am Very displeased with this site at the moment. But I'll just drop it because I have pending deals and would not want to lose communication while money and products are being exchanged.

Just wish you guys would do something if anything to make both party's happy. And no dont ask me to even Talk to the guy after this

Oh, and John's being incompetent again
    You skipping items I have already stated which tells me you have not read the whole story.

I was at the post office delivering a package . I do not carry my computer with me. My email is not tied into my computer either. Only when I log in to check it. So that out the window. And USA is the one who was first involved and said he had enough screenshots showing I was in the wrong. He should have the evidence of the time stamped message I sent and opened. I did not return to my house till anytime after 10am. So he has ALL the proof I need.

Thats why I cried foul against him in the first place

EDIT: and just to add this is what I'm talking about. About this being ran poorly. You just said ok, go to your paypal contact them get the info etc and it should clear things up. Then you said... It won't matter. Not your exact words but pretty muxh saying it how it is the way I talk

This is like one giant bad comedy.

And I will state for the record again. In the last month I turned down taking $100 more for a set of fairings that moment when I had promised them to someone else at the end of the week for 100 less. No money in hand. PP. Or anywhere else for that matter. But he had my word they would be waiting for him to get paid.

How can this guy not see that this thread is far worse than any neutral feedback could ever be.

I know, this is great, I made popcorn

crunch crunch

But I will not reply to anything anymore. My better half calmed me down and pretty much I use this site alot to fulfill my paintball hobby that is hard to keep to begin with.

So for that I'll let it go. But I see this place as a buisness and wish you'd do alittle more to make "both" sides happy. But just having this thread explaining the situation is enough I guess.

But I'll let it go.

This guy is a moron... blackdeath, I am right there with you