In one of my big trades last fall I acquired a old RTPro with level 10 that had set for what. I'm guessing in the range of 10 years based on the setup I got. But anyways. Pouring oil in it. And hooking up a 900psi adjustable reg tank to the marker it dry fired fine from what I could tell with the few shots I took. I then parted that body out but kept the valve. Now I have that valve, level 10, rail, grip frame, and NOW it has a minimag body on it. I finally got a CP ASA, drop forward, fittings, and macro on the marker. Hooked up my 850psi crossfire screw in tank that i plan to have my wife using with this marker and I've got issues. It may or may not fire a few times sluggesh and then not reset totally. The 850 crossfire tank had worked great for my wife all last year with a classic minimag valve on said minimag. And since the marker doesn't appear to have any leaks or anything my main 2 guesses start with the level 10 tuning. And or the 850psi output crossfire tank.

I do have a pm with tuna for ordering a complete rebuild kit since the marker has sat for a while. And I'm gonna get a level 7 power tube tip and spacer kit for a fallback since I have experience with working the 7. But before I spend a ton of time messing with this with the level 10 installed. Does its tuning sound like the potential issue? I do NOT have any spair level 10 parts. So if that is the issue it will go back level 7 in a heartbeat. I'm just trying to get an idea of what's up before any parts arrive.