Thread: Carbon Fiber XULE 2 Piece Pre-Order Run 2

Carbon Fiber XULE 2 Piece Pre-Order Run 2

I am doing a 2nd run of these carbon fiber 2 piece bodies. I have 15 breech pieces left. Im only going to make 15 bodies...never going to do these again. they are too expensive and time consuming to make from scratch again. If you have seen these last year and want one, now is your chance!!!!

Bodies use dual angel detents and feednecks, threaded to use autococker barrels. body comes with your choice of 1 front tube...you can choose from RT style (holes), minimag style, ULE style, and i also have a front tube that makes the body the same length as an automag rail (you can get it with an angle on the front or no angle). Im only doing sanded carbon fiber on this run (as pictured)

Price is $250 and priority shipping to cont 48 states is $12
    additional tips are $50 each

I can international ship...PM me for details

to get on the preorder list you must paypal me a non-refundable payment of $50 to cover material/tooling. You can sell your spot to someone else if you like. only 15 spots available.

paypal:camarogod98@hotmail.com $50 to get on the list. you must include your AO name and what you are ordering...THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT

Im in for a 2 piece body. Black breech with both ULE style as well as RT style front sections.

i'll be on the list after i get my tax return, any discounts for buying 2?

would it be possible to carve a little bit of extra room around the sear slot to make these pump-compatible?

There used to be someone on here that made CF modded bodies and he said pump milling was iffy due to how thin it would be for the "slot".