Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: KAM Designs M86 Run #2

Anyone on the extras list that does not get one will be contacted and if they desire added to Run #3 when that happens. But I wont even start that until #2 is completely gone
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Any news on this?

Quote Originally Posted by KurtPB View Post
    Any news on this?
    They are still at ano. From what I was told the lady assigned to it went out on maternity sooner than expected. They had to have someone else finish her work. Ivebeen told they mostlikly will be done this week.

I really wish ano was somethingI could do.

looks like you need to invest in a small anodizing line.
    My sydarm weighs less than yours!!!

Quote Originally Posted by knownothingmags View Post
    looks like you need to invest in a small anodizing line.
    Yea. Ano is one thing I have no interrest in getting into. Acids. Chemicals, thing I know how to deal with but dont want to. Plus no time and a kid due in early Septermber.

Fyi if for some reason any of this runs into late August/September Scott.(BigEvil) will be filling in for me. Its already arranged if the need arrises.

Quote Originally Posted by cougar20th View Post
    Yea. Ano is one thing I have no interrest in getting into. Acids. Chemicals, thing I know how to deal with but dont want to. Plus no time and a kid due in early Septermber.

Fyi if for some reason any of this runs into late August/September Scott.(BigEvil) will be filling in for me. Its already arranged if the need arrises.
    awesome man, congrats.
    that is so awesome.

When is the 3rd run?

Quote Originally Posted by djinnform View Post
    When is the 3rd run?
    Run # 3 will not be posted up until after all of Run #2 is out to those waiting and after the extras are sold. Although Im pretty sure those are gone as well according to my list.

My reason for not overlapping runs is simply I do not want to make the same mistakes others have. Which I feel is taking on far to much at one time. I would rather be doing one project slowly and reliably then have lots going on and be flaky.

how about Precision Powder here on AO... he does some awesome work!

Quote Originally Posted by RT Lover View Post
    how about Precision Powder here on AO... he does some awesome work!
    Powder coat is a really neat process. It allows some things anodize doesn't and Precision Powder does a awesome job and knows what he is doing.
    The reason I offer Ano is what 98% of automags are anodized. Black works for I would think 90% of the people and by offering raw allows the remaining to do what they need to.

Quote Originally Posted by cougar20th View Post

just wondering if there are any updates on this, also congrats on the kid man!
    "Why do I use an Automag?
    Because I don't have noodle arms."